Are there any U.S. citizens left that strongly approve of Joe Biden who aren't Jewish or African-American?

Are there any U.S. citizens left that strongly approve of Joe Biden who aren't Jewish or African-American?

Attached: 34.jpg (650x650, 116.99K)

The Chinks too. They support the zombie pedophile...

No.

See:

Attached: 53735737.jpg (646x455, 82.88K)

>Polls are good now

my grandfather. Union leader at international for 40 years and army reserves.

kek

Nice Breitbart pol

Pedo-Joe is getting 34% on rigged polls.
He is probably closer to 20%.

They're not. They said Biden was going to win by double-digits, yet he didn't get even halfway to that. His real approval is probably in the 20s.

Attached: November2.jpg (992x475, 138.87K)

Attached: stop noticing things goyim.jpg (1348x928, 173.8K)

They are still bad. Actual approval is around 10%.

Didn't this guy supposedly get more votes than anyone in the history of mankind or some bullshit?

ok so if biden loses the election who is going to be president? who are you mutts going to vote for?

The only people that approve of Joe Biden are basically people that are 100% convinced that the Democrats are not a party of lobbyist owned whores and white collar criminals.

So....boomer Karens and dumb niggers, because the IQ is about the same there.

Black people dont like Biden either. Anyone can see he's fucking senile.

More nigger votes too. Just a better politician than Obama. More organic support. Just a winner and a statesman.

My mexican dad

I am a strong supporter of Biden and I am neither a Jew nor an African-American. I am however mentally retarded and write my own Banjo Kazooie / Digimon fan fiction. My original characters are Agujo and his male lover Patazooie who lives in his hip fanny pack.

It was obviously rigged

I'm in Caliwali, and we can just push our car down to the station and get 1gal of Hot n' Ready fuel for $6.99. What type of fuel traditions do you have in your region?

Attached: 80B51C25-CEB5-4F85-9B89-0E347DED0D52.jpg (200x200, 5.87K)