Tfw SEAfags will inheret the earth after the nuclear fire

we will have to fight the mutants and niggers to conquer the continents but it's our time now

RISE UP!!

Attached: ASEAN.png (1280x983, 322.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uPQm9rT5wCY
youtube.com/watch?v=4WJR68Ait6g
youtube.com/watch?v=_HgNzh2LKec
youtube.com/watch?v=d_CaZ4EAexQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meh, I can live with that future.

Attached: Zaskia-Adya-Mecca.jpg (250x349, 15.69K)

Lowest IQ region outside of Africa

Zelensky lie about nuclear catastrophe
youtu.be/uPQm9rT5wCY

Nukes are jew rat hoax fear mongering
youtube.com/watch?v=4WJR68Ait6g

Calm down Zelensky are you high again?

youtube.com/watch?v=_HgNzh2LKec

Attached: freewill.jpg (540x512, 62.05K)

>Ring Of Fire
Yeah instead the earth will literally kill us all

We will live on with brother China and Russia.

For the greater good!

We need to play smart, don't participate in their fucking gay politics and don't get drawn into their moral outrage bullshit, the rest of them collectively have more blood on their hand than what Hitler did to the Jews 100x, and all of them today acts as if they are still the fucking moral beacon of the world.

Play those assholes off against each other while we gain the most benefits. Don't fucking trust any of them.

ASEAN UNITE

please nuke Bangkok.

Don't you have a call center job to go to, Juan?

Alaska will kill all of you. First we send the natives on canoes and you go "I think they're asians.. we all look alike" then we invade.

Attached: DSCN9463.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

The difference is that they are having kids instead of going into extinction like you

You're okay I guess. Unless Tsunamis become a regular occurrence

Lol your white men all left for New Swabia

How will Eurofags ever cope with the fact the center of world economy will go back into southeast Asia and China?

Lol
>SIR? SIR? SIR? YOU A CANNOT DO THAT. SIR?
How they fuck can these buy these chicks as mail order wives? You cross a macaque with a parrot and a human.

No doubt. Your west coast is beautiful.

Gross

I mean a world war in europe would be good for argieland

Why it’s a nice city as far as capitols go

This. We will be sent to the camps by the chinks. I hope they spare mestizos/chinitos. :(

Attached: 1648108516729.jpg (720x1076, 239.52K)

Kek she’s a solid 4/10

> tfw SEAfags will inheret the earth after the nuclear fire
we're going to need a functioning bureaucracy for this to happen instead of the upper class being selfish cunts with foreigners

Attached: .png (600x548, 281.8K)

Your country was literally created to house a satanic cabal of freemasons that were kicked out of the inner circle for being too perverted and Jewey and hide their wealth. And then in the 80s you literally sterilized, sold to paedos and imprisoned anybody accused of wrong think.

You did the exact same shit as the low IQ folk you nonce.

I just see a picture of China.

Attached: 1626677011195.jpg (850x637, 343.7K)

Is there something wrong with destroying the west considering it is to no longer be White by 2050? Promote gays, Trannies and high gas prices, make all these invadors indoctrinated and poor. Thank you crypto White nationalist Biden.

> destroying the west
destroying D.C. is gonna make the rest of the West recover THOUGH

Here, have an American joke. youtube.com/watch?v=d_CaZ4EAexQ

Clear remark i said eurofags not "the west"

"THE WEST" died in 1945 and has coasted on inertia, and yes a collapse and starting from scratch is necessary

SEAfags is the sleeping giant. you guys better watch out world.

I don't think Laotian is a word.
People are just called Lao. It means alcohol and man.

Destroying DC is not going to make the west recover. The West was made by Whites, and the country will no longer be White. the system will naturally fail along with Whites destroying it from within considering we are to be exterminated. may as well destroy what we built in the first place then.

Yeah, it did die. USA in particular needs to be destroyed from within by White people.

Attached: 43363463643.png (1004x560, 558.53K)

this is so damn sad
we all wanted that moon colonies now, but shit