Holy Shit Katanji Brown was the Judge In The Pizzagate Hearing

An user posted this earlier and I saved it,but the link stalled and did not work.
This is what the user wrote:
It's true. Check this article.
>Edgar Maddison Welch, who fired shots in a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant in December, was sentenced to four years in prison for federal and local crimes.
>Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson called "the extent of the recklessness" of the defendant's actions "breathtaking" as she sentenced Welch on Thursday.
abcnews.go.com/US/pizzagate-shooter-sentenced-years-prison-judge-describes-breathtaking/story?id=48213928
So I was thinking about it and took the link to the Wayback Machine.
Whoop! Dere It Is !
web.archive.org/web/20170625044217/https://abcnews.go.com/US/pizzagate-shooter-sentenced-years-prison-judge-describes-breathtaking/story?id=48213928

Attached: ketanji hearing.png (619x662, 640.94K)

Now that is an interesting connection. (They) must be running out of insiders to implant.

Someone already point out too this is all on purpose.

Except she won't get it and this will PISS OFF DEMS and LEFTIES to the point they will say there is CORRUPTION in the committee and try to dictate a "new way around it". Prepare yourself for some shit. If you think Thomas just got sick out of the blue you are truly not paying attention. He may not have helped Trump but the dude has it out for Biden and wants the old man to trip the fuck up in front of everyone, now that they are aware of it they want him out of the picture.
This will be slow, but the three branches can become one. All you need to do is coil the branches like one does a vine.

bump

they're trying to place pieces on the board to legalize pedophilia.
they really don't understand that if they ever do that i'm legit killing all pedophiles.
and i'm very good at my job.
sincerely,
war

Fucking trips of truth. Witnessed. This is all a poorly coded pajeet simulation at this point.

>the three branches can become one
that's what this man will do.

Attached: future_president.png (98x222, 39.22K)

Been a lot of trip truth bombs today.

Just as Hillary jobbed to Obama on the promise of it being her turn in 2016, Ketanji jobbed the pizza gate case on the promise of it being her turn on the big bench next.

It's how you flip burgers in America.

Give em hell, kid!

Attached: CfvR3o8WQAAjDSx.jpg (736x856, 70.46K)

Poorly coded but getting the job done

no mercy, no remorse

Attached: be the change you wish to see.jpg (740x414, 31.6K)

bump for juicy monkey

Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1631332597890.jpg (800x707, 43.43K)

what is happening can someone explain this case to me i didnt follow it

I too am tired of earth.

Attached: Iowa shooting girl cop.jpg (429x640, 71.86K)

its clearly a MTF tranny.

they would almost have to be to pull something this blatantly retarded

Bump.. you think the congr ssfuckers asking her about childfuckers was them trying to signal about this?

Remember, half the pizzagate ppl were some form of trannies/homos so it would also make sense that she refuses to say that anything about the existence of the different sexes.. and yah, if she's an appointee of pedo Joe.. these people are all child murdering Satanic Illuminati pedophiles

I really motherfucking hate niggers

wasnt there a leaked document earlier this week where the democrats were trying to get her onto the supreme court back in 2016 when scalia died? seriously what the fuck is going on with her?

Attached: WOAH.jpg (976x850, 105.27K)