what if we made our own mmo?

Attached: rimworld.jpg (1980x1258, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7Qo2QZ8NE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We already played perfection

youtube.com/watch?v=C7Qo2QZ8NE8

Any and all pools would be closed.

Kekkerus Topple! I know what this is in reference to!
I've been browsing since 2016, aren't I such an oldsage?

ît's already there
called life

Pic rel let you build your own RPG worlds. It use to have a ton of servers that different things but the only surviving ones are RP MMOs.

Attached: 1082_front.jpg (640x892, 50.96K)

MMO games are why you're all NEET loser drop outs to begin with. Need more Self Improvement General encouraging: outdoors, work, lifting, seizing the means of reproduction (white women), Christianity, and family values.

Play Lost Ark

FOTM

>work
Why work when I can hire 10 of you lol.

>Why work when I can hire 10 of you lol.
Typical.

Attached: typical_american.jpg (1180x842, 334.25K)

Its not only about the game but also about the people. Since all "good" people are gone. You are left only with "bad" people so in those times is kind of imposible to remake a good mmo.

I've played this like a million times. Finally near the end and i fucking HATE this game. Holy shit it's so bad.

Attached: Capture.png (195x388, 107.41K)

wtf is this, do they not know how to animate walking so they just made everyone have no legs?

dude i played the single player campaign and its fucking awful kek. imagine killing cockroaches for 3xp each it's fucking worse than an mmo

I'm not hearing an answer.

You're not suppose to play the campaign.

does it have black pepo ?

There's going to be a lot of lolis in the game

don't talk shit about RimWorld, nigger

rimworld is pretty fucking good

Old-school runescape already exists bro

I finally built and launched my ship for the first time last month. I got so attached to my little retarded colonists that I teared up a bit.

Jagex are a bunch of chink lovers who ruined the OG version of the game and many teenage livelihoods with their RWT bans.

The number of times I read "they sit in air-conditioned rooms and are forced to play games for 18 hours for $1 an hour" as if it was a bad thing is too high to count.

Explain this to someone who doesn't know anything about runescape.

The groundwork has already been laid.

Attached: 03_Katawa_RPG_Suriko_weee.png (1000x615, 287.62K)

ive been playing since A15
Its super moddable
try save our ship if you want more endgame content

At first I thought these guys were little Chinamen.

Attached: Chud asian.png (916x857, 272.42K)

Why isn't there some sort of mmo framework available where you can just plop in some graphics and do a bit of scripting and have a little meme-mmo for your frens? Seems like a thing those open source faggots should have developed by now.

I've been playing for about 6 years but I was never interested in the ship until recently. Whenever I get bored with other games I always go back to RimWorld.

that's called garry's mod.

In every MMO people just pay real money for in game gold because the game typically sucks ass and they would rather buy their way to the top instead of spending countless hours clicking on the same 3 things, waiting for an animation to finish then waiting for a resource respawn. The devs don't sell the gold though. It's usually guys in 3rd world countries just doing the tedious shit for them.

Venezuelans were doing this just to buy bread when their economy imploded. It was somehow ruining an already dogshit game so a bunch of neckbeards were killing them. They were basically killing communists IRL which is the only time Runescape was good since 2007.

You can in NWN. That game only exists for it's player made content and the only remaining servers after 20 years are MMOs.

ever try factorio?

Yep. I enjoy it but it kinda overwhelms me around the point where I have to make red circuits. RimWorld is just.... I don't know. There's just something about it. There's nothing quite like getting a cargo pod drop of wooden feet.

Nah.

>In every MMO people just pay real money for in game gold because the game typically sucks ass and they would rather buy their way to the top instead of spending countless hours clicking on the same 3 things, waiting for an animation to finish then waiting for a resource respawn.
Sounds like bad design.

>You can in NWN. That game only exists for it's player made content and the only remaining servers after 20 years are MMOs.
It obviously would have to be some sort of framework where you actually own the shit you make in case it becomes a bit popular.

Can't, gambling laws