Kentucky has the worst Red flag laws in teh world and is leading hte march of the NWO

the state of Kentucky doesn't care if they do this to you but the case where the judge ordered a doctor to examine you in, you were found Guilty, at least publically in and his order writes he's giong to hide it.

Kentucky has the worst Red Flag laws in the world.

Attached: 1616631977985.jpg (812x531, 112.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1648020714898.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heres the rundown. its underlined teh important parts to make it easier to read.

Attached: 1626697385993.jpg (4644x7000, 2.72M)

"Welcome to the bible belt"

Attached: 9eaedbf90bd31c6d417c73dc1d721ffe.jpg (1008x562, 361.74K)

>leading the march
by being the biggest bunch of sissies ever.
shoot em all im scared anybody could have a gun
is what they said after a cop shot a guy at a gas station in the face and he was going to get married the next day. he picked up his phone, phoned his wife to be, and told her to show up in court and say he "did drugs". he then gets a year in jail. but he got sued and the insurance company didnt pay up for him.

Insurance companies hate this state

Kentucky is leading it by finding everyone to be a ward of the state, without signature. nothing required, dummy. Then, having a doctor examine you without your knowledge or consent, and then found to be incompetent by a judge who uses KRS 504.100, and htey hide it by using wording in the order - self signed warrant, and then finding you Guilty but Mentally Ill. because well, for anything because it don't matter, theyll break into your place as as the cop told me when i was 4 and he had acted degenerate and put me into a threatening situation which i told on him for and the person acted like it was a joke then he came up to me and afterwards said, "Ill come in your place and find something wrong"
which then the Persons at his church EB in that county, Baptist church , in 84', came up to me and gave me more death threats, tried to recruit me, wanted me to say, ban guns cause anyone could have one (really thats schitzophrenia)
just like all their cops

Attached: 1636667176950.jpg (604x754, 135.73K)

i heard about CRT, Own nothing and be happy, wiaijfj .. in 1988.
why is this topic boring to people?

Kentucky dosent have red flag laws

nigger, i just showed were they remove your ability to consent in that picture didnt I? retard

oh wait thats right, you dont think people have any ability to consent to anything.

No u didn't

i just showed it is a red flag law. removing your right to consent, finding you incompetent, removes your gun rights basically. having a guardianship full case without consent gives the eability to remove yoru gun rights. i showed were my voting rights were taken.

You're blind

here is your logic picrelated; and good reason why my point about kentucky leading the NWO is correct and right on track.

Attached: 1623861478995.jpg (1560x979, 701.62K)

Wtf kind of ESL shit is this?

Attached: Cainite_Heresy.JPG.jpg (343x507, 32.44K)

i am not the one who's done this shit nigger. i dont know what your referring to. the court after i was in some stupid criminal case, i went to appeal it and was told Id been found incompetent. All i knew about was a partial guardianship case that Id had. turned out they did a full guardianship, but I signed a paper to have the case, which i signed a partial guardianship, and as far as finding were the incompetent is at. they have it HIDDEN, but it says on the judge order, he will hide it with the lawyer. I have the incompetent finding evidence. the court literally is lying in Kentucky.
I am a fucking united States person. Born in mecca/kentucky

Attached: 1637160426041.jpg (1200x700, 217.6K)

>said iw as found incompetent
they said i was guilty. but the lawyer said i had been found incompetent so theyd throw it out on those grounds. I didnt know where or why they had done it.

Do you actually think that.. you can force someone to take a competency test and the results are legit without them agreeing withouot some kind of probable cause first?

here's some of that bible belt for you
i.4cdn.org/gif/1648020714898.webm

Attached: 1632270979407.jpg (2422x852, 1008.68K)

Let me see if I got this
you think that its normal for a cour to let a cop break in someones place without a warrant just cause the "landlord let them in" and then arrest them, then take them to court, and then have them go take a psychological examination then have them to come back and plead guilty to that, when
the cop could of made up; planted charges
and
the psychologist could of made up; planted bullshit

Give the defendant no knowledge about ANY of this, then deny anything you've done and just hide when confronted about any of this?

Yea those are Red flag laws. sounds about right.

Hoooooooly fuck you absolute fucking schizo no one even knows wtf you're talking about. No one is reading all that low res shit.

You've been ruled incompetent. Which basically means you can't be liable for yourself. I don't think they'll even let you get a fucking drivers license. Only way you might fix this is passing a psych eval.

t. fellow Kentuckian.

well how if they didnt ask me to begin with in the first place.
THEY FRAMED ME. this is the part you dont get.