How to approach German girls?

I've approached 3 German girls this week and they were all retarded and didn't even laugh at my top tier jokes. What's wrong with them? Are they all autists? Are they racist against Greeks? French, Austrians, Spaniards, Czechs, Bongs, they all think I'm a cute&funny greek boi what the fuck is wrong with Germans?

>Are you a German?
>Because I can Nazi my future without you in it

Attached: 771A3C34-7759-4783-B957-FB5DE9E0FFEC.jpg (819x1024, 126.43K)

Greek boys were built for canadian cocks.

did u try telling them u were a refugee first

Let's team up like in the olden times souvlakibro. The german pussy is going to be ours.

Bring sausage and potatoes.

Where in Greece bro?

Are they taller than you?
If yes Just avoid them.

>are they all autists?
Yes.

She's afraid that her rich country will have to give your shit country more money because you're consistently the disappointments of the European Union.

Use Deutsch.

Attached: 1646410353389.png (800x800, 763.36K)

thoods yhread agaoim>

Why are you asking this again?

The irony when a greekfag projects his autism

> med manlets btfo
since the latino/italian/greek lover meme is not being pushed by media anymore german women see you as the small, fairy-like men you are. plus ukrainian wifeugees make german roasties fear for their control over their men and they come routing back to their own kin. sorry kostas

Pay your fucking debts first

We only date Germanic BVLLS

Attached: 1646949226252.jpg (640x640, 43.82K)

Only over engineered jokes are accepted

Attached: german humor.jpg (750x705, 48.65K)

didn't even laugh at my top tier jokes. What's wrong with them? Are they all autists?

>Germans
>humor
pick one

Yes, Germans are autistic, basically they're akin to white Chinese, great in a group, useless without a leader. Just put them in a room with some other Germans and they're make you a Volkswagen or a NASA space program.

Vorsprung de technik.

Attached: ike2.jpg (760x742, 147.85K)

>How to approach German girls?
Tinder. German girls are very direct and know what they want and when they want it. Match them on Tinder, chat, and when they want dick they'll have you come over and dick them down. Could be that day, next day, or in a week or two. Or never.

This, Euro skanks go to Croatia to get fucked

Your jokes can't be funny if you want Germans to laugh at them.

Proper grammar auf Deutsch. Attention to detail will activate her loins. Be punctual if you are to meet up. Order is everything to the superior German genes.

Attached: 1646538528851.jpg (992x558, 141.65K)

German girls slut around anywhere and any time they travel. USA, Spain, whatever.

it's a you problem
t. expecting my second half-german son

The first one was a bit taller than me and a head taller than all her friends who were German as well. Anyway my approach was based and bold too bad she was too retarded to accept

Just say, hey does this towel smell like chloroform to you?

>Are they racist against Greeks?
They want you to pay debnts

That’s all girls memeflag

Chek'd. Based Spaniard.

Attached: Spaniards.jpg (800x833, 63.77K)

the only thing that matters with girls = looks.
a joke is just an excuse for her to broadcast her interest with a laugh.

>they were all retarded and didn't even laugh at my top tier jokes
>What's wrong with them? Are they all autists?
Bro...
Don't approach them, just exist in their way and they will approach you asking for something.

Attached: 1641713537426.jpg (225x225, 14.14K)

they are all from broken families. you dont want any of that

It's pretty easy If you commit to learning our ways.

First and foremost: don't move!
We are evolutionary wired to save energy at all costs. Therefore, you should stay absolutely still when talking to a female.

Secondly: talk in a high pitched voice. Can't really pinpoint the reason for this one - just trust me.

Thirdly: Don't look into their eyes. You'll have to lock and stare at something slightly left and above the head of the female you are talking to. It needs to be at least 3 meters away from you so that you get the state right.

Fourthly: snap with your fingers at the last word within each of your sentences.

Last but not least: compliment her on her arms before asking for a number. They love getting compliments about having slender arms with a nice length.
You're welcome, bro.

looks like a dude