Fuck the West

No matter what you fucking feds say I will not change my opinion. The west is and always has been the scum of the earth. Ever since the schism and the crusades that followed, the west has been evil. That same mindset that sent knights to rape nuns in Constantinople is the same mindset which runs the west even today. This idea that any amount of brutality is justified if and only if it pushes foreword some delusional agenda. There is no difference between adding filioque to the nicene creed and teaching toddlers about fag sex. It's the exact same western "oh here's a good idea"ism. And yes, I know about the kikes. It was the west which brought them out of the ghettos and allowed them to turn europe into their little prophecy realizing machine and the retarded goyim are none the wiser.

Before you call me a schitzo and tell me to take my meds, I just want you to think back to this board, and indeed this website at large 5-6 years ago. What if Russia had invaded Ukraine then? I guarantee you, fucking NO ONE would be supporting the xoxol US puppet scum faggots in ukraine. And yet, strangely, today, everyone seems to love them. Everyone on Any Forums and Any Forums just so happens to fall in line with blue check kikes on twitter because of the le putin monkey meme.

If you are a fed working to spread US propaganda on this website, how in Gods name do you sleep at night? I wish nothing but ill on you, your family, and everyone close to you. That goes for any and everyone working in the entirety of any western military or intelligence service. You are literally working for Satan. Fuck you from the very mitochondria of my cells.

Attached: 1646737229696.png (427x390, 19.11K)

Keep talking bud, might just haul you off down to station and put the cuffs on ye myself.

Who knows. As far as I know, there are no original posters on Any Forums and the entire site is a controlled opposition. Feds can probably guess my opinion on things at this point.

i really dont care if you intel, i agree with your opinion and think that even though its a ruse, i still agree and yes many of us agree with what you central intelligence nigas had to say just now fren...
see his opinion

we need to keep this rolling so bump.

Thanks OP. The utter lack of self reflection by western fags & specifically Americunts has steadily brought us to this point. To fully realize that you are the filthy tumour of the collective consciousness of mankind has made it easier for all of us to know exactly what to do to bring about the kingdom of God. Christ himself said, it 'cut it off, it's better to enter the kingdom missing an appendage that go to heal fully bodied. Your slaughter & sacrifice will be remembered & honoured in ages to come.

Then move

If you would have to live in russia. mutt, under the boot of FSB you would cry, bitch ass motherfucker

Attached: comment_1648069186l59ILDRGvnVNBjguVM8s2C,w400_cr.jpg (394x338, 20.52K)

You're free to move to another country, what is stopping you? You reap all the comfort from the west, and then claim that you don't need it, so move to another country?

>Before you call me a schitzo and tell me to take my meds, I just want you to think back to this board, and indeed this website at large 5-6 years ago. What if Russia had invaded Ukraine then? I guarantee you, fucking NO ONE would be supporting the xoxol US puppet scum faggots in ukraine. And yet, strangely, today, everyone seems to love them. Everyone on Any Forums and Any Forums just so happens to fall in line with blue check kikes on twitter because of the le putin monkey meme.
Apparently there are more glowniggers+npcs/redditors than actual channers

>American poster whining about the west
Oh what a unique and original post OP

Knew you was a fed in an earlier post. I could smell dah fed on yah fed, Also we don't give a fuck. we don't serve your kind and never will

He probably doesn’t even have a job, he wouldn’t qualify to immigrate anywhere like 99% of Americans who bitch about america but never even leave the nation for a vacation let alone immigration.

Glownigger gtfo, hope you didn't sage for how ignorant you are fucking cia cunts

Serve deez buts faggots

Moron. Or chink. But hey it's called GLOBOhomo for a reason. "just move" just neck yourself

I've been over seas and i hate america

>hate the west
>live in west
kek

tldr I don't care about midwit opinions

Fuck off Italian mutt. Greaseball cocksucker

Plenty of countries aren't "zog" bro, so move to those muslim countries that aren't "zog", you know those hecking trad and based countries.

Ok. West is not populated by angels. Now then, maybe you can finally give us an explanation WHY should we cheer for the imperialist Putin invading sovereign Ukraine after giving us a dozen of blatant excuses for this?

He’s right tho. Faggot feds need to leave. You can’t influence peoples opinions here like its reddit or twitter

i wouldn't mind paying the jizya at this point. don't neck yourself fren. that was rhetoric

stfu namefag retard mario. Move to russia if you love it so much in that poor shithole.

This lol