Why does Any Forums call everything you see a pysop but continue on believing in Christianity?

Why does Any Forums call everything you see a pysop but continue on believing in Christianity?

Attached: Michelangelo,_Creation_of_Adam_06.jpg (535x750, 99.97K)

there are no christians on pol, they are all atheists larping as religious people, same with all the other retards

Christians believe in Jesus not in Christianity. I believe in your existence but I don't believe in you. The one we believe in is our God.

Because Jesus Christ died preaching love and didn’t know when he did he was creating the greatest religion known to man

Jesus of Nazereth loves you. He is who He said He was, and he proved it. Given this, why would I not listen to Him, beyond the buzzing of the demons and the temptations of the devil? Should I fear missing out on "fun", more than the judgement of Almighty God?

>implying that (((they))) are not using the nation of "love" and "tolerance" to psyop you
Ngmi

Attached: 1647510378365.jpg (564x564, 47.57K)

Attached: 1647796944415.jpg (963x1024, 95.64K)

Jesus is a nigger lover. This is a fact that Any Forums cannot refute.

Notion*

It doesn't.
Christians are Jews and were never a part of Pol, they came after with the flow niggers and army's of shills.

Speaking of the buzzing of demons, right on time. Oh well, at least the thread is bumped. Christianity is, to say the least, interesting. Even the synagogue of satan have to admit this.

>you dont like my religion, you are a demon!
Tall about predictive programming

You can only serve God or Satan.

I don't think many people here are unironically religous.

Attached: ih8theAntiCrisisActors.jpg (968x814, 154.29K)

It makes jews seethe

Hard to measure, so who knows. I see Christ glorified on Any Forums plenty though, ironically or not.

God Himself denounced the kikes and called them through His Holy Spirit "the enemy of mankind". No wonder they hate him. Look around at the world today. Is He wrong?

Following the parables and teachings of the Bible unironically helps you in life. Why abandon something that is good and works well? God loves all., and wishes for all to be saved

PS. Even the term "kike" has it's origins in jewish rejection of Christ.

Niggers aren't human, they're animals which God gave us dominion over.
Refuted.

Feels before reals.
Otherwise it's just seen as a political tool.