This site has completely obliterated my mental health

Either I'm onto some massive glow operation or I've just developed extreme paranoia over the past few years. I'm starting to see other people as "spies" whereas 2 or 3 years ago I would've simply considered them "npcs". I've been examining certain people when I'm out in public and how they respond to my gaze. For example, just today I was sitting in a parking lot and some guy was looking at his phone. The instant I looked over he grabbed his cart and started waking foward. I looked away, then looked at him again. He was looking at his phone (or possibly recording me) then quickly started walking again.
I'll notice how I'll be out front of or in a Home Depot, and somebody is dressed " too nice" to be there. I've been watching how slowly cars drive passed me. I've also been noticing how active the local air traffic is no matter where I am. Any time I hear aircraft I'll write down the time it flew past.
When any of these things happen, my adrenaline spikes and I fell like how I did when I used to box as a kid. Like I'm preparing myself for pain and I start shaking. I'm worried that some innocent person will approach me, and I'll just be so unhinged at that point to where I go ape shit.
Somebody tell me I'm just being paranoid due to the constant black pills on Any Forums.
Also, I never believed the conspiracy about birds being government drones. But it seems like every time I drive there's groups of hawks circling above the roads. Even my dad commented about them the one day and said, "What's with all the hawks?"
Again, it's probably all in my head. I'm so tired.i want everything to go back to normal.

Attached: 1642547586978.gif (381x512, 533.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ofw4fhLsD18
justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/six-former-ebay-employees-charged-aggressive-cyberstalking-campaign-targeting-natick
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha i was just thinking of making a thread about how im a completely different person than i used to be before i discovered this site and wish i could go back. fuck the "truth" put me back in the matrix bitch

Don’t worry op
This will explain things for you
youtu.be/ofw4fhLsD18

youre suffering from the idea of "Gangstalking" where mentally ill people think theres a conspiracy out to get them. You are not important enough to be spied on because you post on a west taiwanese bathwater drinking forum

Attached: 69t9ee.jpg (500x543, 30.79K)

Take your meds.

Bruh. Just know that 75% of pol is satire or venting
It helps
Yes things are bad, but you can still manage it :)

>my mental health

The only thing that can be remotely considered a "conspiracy" are the hawks I see in the morning. But other than that it's been getting worse.

SPBP

stop caring so much
yes they're watching you, but so what

it tends to start small then spiral into thinking that a person driving the same road at you is tailing you. The person walking the same sidewalk as you has been following you. Normally you wouldnt notice or care but theyll start to piece together in your mind. [spoiler]It happened to me and i believed it for two years straight before i assaulted someone over it[/spoiler]

It’s not the truth though
This is the truth

So they're just wasting fuel everyday looking at me doing nothing?

you cant just cry "glowie" because you have no self control
be a fucking man and get off the site if its bad for you retard
go outside, build skills
get. a fucking. life.

look into signature reduction user, itll blow your mind

Watch Dark City
>I don't watch movies, I don't care, it probably sucks
Watch Dark City

You don't matter to anyone else. Everyone is the star of their own life and they care about you less than you do them because you're a sperg. Don't be paranoid. The elites are out to kill you, but in some stupid way, not by chasing you around.

Just stop visiting this place ,it is that easy

in a way people still feeding the system are spies so you're not schizo

Attached: morpheusponzi.jpg (930x522, 51.48K)

So the planes and helis were always there? I even see the ones from fallout 4 sometimes near the ocean.

You didnt have a reason to notice them before

I've been using /x/ for the past 2 weeks and though I hardly post there everybody is just validating what I'm experiencing. This is the first time I'm using that board.

>This site

Attached: TIMESAND___IrregularApple.jpg (762x538, 39.87K)

you are developing paranoid delusions or paranoid schizophrenia.

/x/ is also where i browsed when i was convinced i was being gangstalked

Our problems began when we attempted to publish our findings

But surely I'd be able to notice them in the past. I'd hear them at the least. They're everywhere. Sometimes they're the military ones.

justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/six-former-ebay-employees-charged-aggressive-cyberstalking-campaign-targeting-natick
fucking ebay had a gangstalking squad that they sicced on some boomers who wrote bad reviews about the company
you have no idea what weirdos with money get up to

You think it's bad now? If all you've noticed is that you're being watched then you're still in the easy part. Wait until they start reading your mind and communicating directly to you through your own thoughts.

Schizophrenics do not know they're schizophrenics. The only reason why those types of people even get help is because somebody or a loved one got them help. Schizos think they're normal. The fact that I'm making this known to people proves I'm not one

Seems to be an awful lot of computer chair shrinks in this thread.

Attached: 150DC647-8EA6-4C56-9F8F-2754A9C51E72.png (720x719, 1.09M)

You mean blurting shit out loud like tourettes?

The only time I'm at ease is when I'm here around this time of night. I have no friends ever since they all went to college or had kids.

like I said, stop caring so much, it's just going to wind you up for zero benefit
if they are watching, what does it matter

what is the point of writing down the time the aircraft flew over your house?
if you're schizing out looking for a pattern, I PROMISE YOU WILL FIND ONE. it's called a flight schedule.