Why do Americans believe that there is something wrong with white women?

Can someone enlighten me on what is it that white women in America do that is so out of the ordinary? Where I am from we call them just people and are pretty normal.

Attached: 1643542847267.jpg (1080x1343, 481.34K)

White girl fuck dogs and niggers.

natural selection?

Always Any Forums acts so redpilled as if everyone else is an NPC but when it comes to an actual discussion they won't say anything if they can't blame the jews.

This.

Our problems began when we attempted to publish our findings

White women in America are no longer what makes America great.

Most modern women are fucking useless, they have absolutely nothing to offer men except for sex, but the sex they have to offer is usually worth almost nothing anyway. It matters how many sex partners a woman's had, and what ethnicity her partners were. Niggers for example are a very significant vector for sexually transmitted diseases. Also, modern women are expensive to "date", they're usually quite materialistic and will suck your wallet dry before and after you get the pussy. They don't care about your personal activities at all, and will interrupt you when you're clearly already focusing on something else with overly-long monologues about stupid and inane shit taking 5-10 minutes to say something that would only take a respectful man only 20 seconds to 1 minute in the same situation.

Modern women also have nearly ZERO life skills. They're very often quite poor cooks, have no natural child-rearing instincts remaining, most can't even repair clothing with simple needle and thread, they don't know how to operate simple tools, know next to nothing about mechanics and computers, and don't care to learn how to glean, fish or hunt for their food in an emergency. They are utterly dependent upon very large amounts of water and toiletries, without enough their twats start to stink very quickly. In normal life modern women are already nearly worthless, but when things get bad they are absolutely nothing but dead weight and will offer ZERO return on your investment. Now that women have pissed me off the way they have, i'm a much, much happier man no longer wasting my time and hard-earned money on them.

The question women should be asking themselves is: "Why don't i have anything to offer men except for my ass?"

Attached: cheers.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

Generally speaking, white American women are walking, talking system drones at this point. They embrace every talking point and narrative, militantly so.

But there is something very wrong with them, they don't even have a tail.

Attached: 78262808_p1.png (890x886, 1.42M)

Cut or uncut that is the real Jewish question

The truth.

>American
I'm seeing this more as a cultural thing in the US, most of the American women I've spoken too are brain dead.

If where you come from you call them people, why are you calling women white in your post? This is almost redundant.

Its just the easiest thing to blame right now. Albeit women are pretty disillusioned in these times, especially western women.

"To control a society, you control it's women"

What do MOST women care about these days?

It's a direct correlation to why we have so many social problems in the world.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

>normal people
Not for long, insh'Allah

Yup.

America is a nigger supremacist country. They despise White people. White women are the givers of life to White children. It is natural there is so much hatred for them.

Attached: nig.jpg (792x442, 35.6K)

I mean, sure, if you consider the culture is being literally produced from the top, down. White women for about 40 years have been encouraged to stress gender politics to assault the traditional American family. It's only gotten worse and worse. I do blame their weak and effeminate fathers for not teaching them to respect their male family members.

i hate all women

White women have fallen victim to the girls just want to have fun mentality. It makes you weak. Modern white women are weak, stupid and spoiled. They are race traitors. They have no loyalty and yet they demand equality and respect from white men. I could go on. A white woman is a poor investment in this economy. Catholic latinas are where it's at. That may make me and the latina a race traitor but the young will be better off for it. When a white bitch dates a nigger the white woman and the children are worse off for it because niggers can't take responsibility for thier choices. White women also have at least one gay friend and queers are a drain on society for most of the same reasons a white woman is.

Well yeah, American culture is literally produced from the top, down.

I see American culture spilling into Australia worse than ever now, a few years ago shit like gender politics and BLM weren't even a thing in Australia. Now I see protests for BLM, it's retarded. I now see zoomer feminists everywhere spouting the narrative word-for-word.

They are the arbiters of our destruction, all women essentially are but it’s white women specifically that have destroyed our nations.

This.

They are retarded whores who pushed for feminism because they don't even know what's good for them

The thread ended here.

Didn't this retard get fucked by two niggers on a football field at night or some shit in Florida?

I mean, the "American" culture is actually the corporate mono-culture intended for export. And it's very much hostile to the real American culture and any culture it comes into contact with.

The jews are symptom of our collective weakness but you keep shilling that narrative.

This.
Very spot on

Attached: 1598848264569.webm (360x640, 2.82M)

>Normal
Bongaloid outs it's self as subhuman.

Attached: 1647844623940m.jpg (839x1024, 59.11K)

Yep. FPBP.

Cucks will never convince me white women are not trash, and LARPagans will never convince me Christ is not our Lord and Savior.

Attached: 1631645897478.png (1091x693, 857.3K)