Russia is going to collapse. And this time it will be picked apart completely, not unlike the fall of USSR but worse...

Russia is going to collapse. And this time it will be picked apart completely, not unlike the fall of USSR but worse. It's gonna be a tragedy.

You were all distracted by memes and the war but you don't know how bad this really is for the future.

Attached: jtrijgj.png (384x253, 153.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_involvement_in_regime_change
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

s/Russia/USA/

>going to

It's literally been held together by duct tape for decades m8.

All of the ethnic groups in the Russian federation will want their old territories back with help from the outside. That's how Russia will split up.

The fall of the USSR was one of the few positive events of the 20th century, I look forward to the collapse of the Russian Federation.

This shit is fucking BAD.

Nobody cares about McDonalds or Netflix.

Attached: xvftgtgewy.png (693x382, 10.83K)

shut up mutt, it's your own country that's gonna collapse under the weight of its own niggerdom

>All of the ethnic groups in the Russian federation will want their old territories back with help from the outside. That's how Russia will split up.

sounds like a good plan

should be comfy with putin gone

It's gonna happen any minute now. My local twitter expert said it would collapse two weeks ago, but they readjusted and now it's this coming Sunday!

Personally I cherish the thought that things will NOT return to normal after this war, and WELCOME Russia's inevitable balkanization.
No matter how or when the war ends, Russia is already and irreparably fucked.
For decades to come, the trust will not be so easily rebuilt. Russian ties to everything from business to sports in Europe are severed, and Russians will not be welcome anywhere for a long time.
They're the outcast now and for years to come, as they should be, acting like stupid gorilla niggers they are. Europe is finally putting that Nigerian schizoid gas station to its rightful place.

Attached: 1646744870287.jpg (1200x1200, 127.71K)

I think you should actually pay attention to what people think.

You spelled Canada wrong

Keep dreaming, glownigger.

OK Chang

Destabilization is always bad in international relations. It's why I hate those fucking glowniggers so much. They are always upsetting the apple cart and sowing chaos. Like children playing with matches. Best case the West takes the major cities in the east like Moscow and China will get the large vacant lands near their country. Then we have a two player game on the world stage. That means one day years from now a showdown will need to occur between burgers and bugmen. The three super power system worked because no one person could plan to take over the world because they could never fully trust anyone else to ally against the third.

I hate Putin but OP is right, this is going to be bad and unpredictable.

what did you mean by this?

Attached: .png (660x574, 51.49K)

You sure the whole stack of cards isn't coming down? Seems like in addition to Russia that U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia all face scenarios that could end them as is within months.

Russia was actively destabilizing the west, they weren't just a harmless gas station minding their own business, they were actively paying people to sow discord on western social media platforms in an attempt to divide the west.

I think the intelligence agencies had a lot more info than they have shared with the public lol

and they were poisoning people in the UK...

Sounds like an project...

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-194142.png (520x852, 279.97K)

Cope harder memeflag shill. The US is fine besides some expensive gas and hamburgers. Nothing is going to happen here. KYS

Are you sure you responded to the right post, that doesn't seem to have anything to do with what I typed. Which was about the destabilization of the international order when leaders and governments are toppled. Or are you claiming the Russians have destabilized as many countries as the US glowniggers? Of course Russia was trying to destabilize the US we are super power rivals. They have been doing that since forever. What I am talking about is the CIA sticking their dicks into every country in this hemisphere, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Yemen, Bin Laden, Ukraine, ect. Too many to count. What random piss ant countries has Russia overthrown through sneaky glownigger tactics and installed puppets? Maybe a handful on their border for a self defense barrier. It's easier to list the countries the US has not overthrown or at least tried to.

Compare and contrast the two at your leisure.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_involvement_in_regime_change