HELP ME I HAVE COVID AHHHHHHH

HELP ME I HAVE COVID AHHHHHHH

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-021957_Gallery.jpg (1436x1365, 1.01M)

dont die friend

So?
I had Covid. I slept for a few days. I was fine. Unless your an obese fucking nigger, or 100 fucking years old, you’ll be fine user.
You aren’t obese are you?
Of course you are, you fat fucking nigger. Neck yourself now before your drown internally on your own fluids and fat, retard. Bet those pizza roles aren’t so fucking tasty now, bitch.

It's not that dangerous leaf bro.

You have a baby or prostate cancer

Incorrect you just got impregnated by my BSC (Big Swedish Cock)

that's so last month, get with the times.

shit thread
go away

You're actually pregnant with HIV

its just a cold

Attached: 1633786507132.jpg (2188x1844, 1.21M)

Right? We’re invading Ukraine and paying too much for gas now or some shit. Nobody has time for coof

OMINUS DOMINUS, you'll be alright.

I had covid twice and spent the whole time drunk

>Activate leaf mode
Take the vaxx chuds is safe and effective

FUCK!!!

IM SORRY BRO YOU ONLY HAVE A 99.99 PERCENT CHANCE OF SURVIVAL IM SO SORRY WHERE SHOULD I SEND FLOWERS

also I had it unvaxxed, it was a pretty fucking gay two week flu but I'm also a bitch when I have a cold.

Mega dose vitamin C immediately and it might fuck off some of the gayness like any other flu

Also after covid I got a chest infection so it was actually a month of gay but if you get a chest infection antibiotics sort that xx

Drink some fluids and get some rest. Enjoy your week vacation nigger.

kys before it's too late!

I had it a few days ago.

Complete joke of a virus, stronger than the average flu but also lasts shorter.

god Lucy ikr? op is sooooo out of touch

I had covid twice and only noticed by accident later

Me too, and I'm unvaxxed. Why did I not take the fucking jab, all I had to do was listen.
I'm afraid lads, I've had mild cold symptoms for 2 days already. Will I die tomorrow?

Attached: 20220324_073542.jpg (1473x1758, 1.1M)

looks like your vagina leaked 2 stripes of blood
are you sure it's covid and not your monthly ?

I have had it twice now. Delta last year (sick for 4 days). Omicron this year, didn't even know I had it. Its a fucking cold, you will be fine.

Bro, you're preganaante

Shut up retard, im obese and i had covid 3 months ago and now im fine, in fact it was just like any regular cold

I'M GONNA COOOOOOF

>but also lasts shorter
How fucking retarded or chinese are you?

Attached: C00AB343-4C56-4D9A-817D-F41FEE3533FB.jpg (130x179, 6.69K)

>took a fake chinese test
>oh no I have a virus
Viruses dont exist. Covid is fake as shit. Take a few more tests until you get a negative result.

Based india sent me ivermectin. Good morning sirs

I either never got covid or never got sick from it. Feels good.

2 days and you will be fine, take something for the fever

you fucking pussy faggot, I got it too as an unjabbed, I took 3 pills of tahipirina (drug for the fever) and after 2 days I was fine, your chest might hurt a bit the first day, and your moyt could feel sour for a week but then you are fine, is just a gay flu