S.... Slava Ukraina?

S.... Slava Ukraina?

Attached: Screenshots_2022-03-24-02-14-53.png (680x516, 437.7K)

>enemy battalions
>we can't find them
How shitty are the Rus?

How would you know which apartments are filled with civilians and which ones are enemy combatents?

Attached: Screenshots_2022-02-28-04-19-22.png (816x1072, 395.82K)

Let me ask you this. If you came face to face with soldiers from and army renowned for indiscriminately killing civilians, would you really stand your ground or would you just do as they ask with the real possibility of death if you don't?

civilians would rather live than die fighting for a cokehead puppet kike? Color me fucking shocked. And I was called a kremlin bot for stating the fucking obvious
Russians want to kill only the minimum amount of people they are not like you who would just bomb everybody and ship all the white people's blood to Israel.

Ukraines external debt is like $57 bln. that is true reason of war.

Attached: 1645663369466.png (800x633, 173.97K)

Marìopol was a big pro-russian city in 2014. They wanted to rise up and take the city for Russia, or their side, but they got bulldozed and the Ukraine side won. I think some places in Kharkov went like that too. We'll see how things go now the Russian army is involved.

>army renowned for indiscriminately killing civilians
Which army is that?

Attached: 1645966708974.webm (464x848, 1.53M)

>casually murdering someone in the street.

And that's not even the Ukraine military. Appears to be random armed ukrainian thugs thrillkilling. The killer takes out his phone to film his victim dying.

We did it for 20 years in Iraq and Afghanistan, quite effectively until we decided to pack up and leave.

That's because you didn't discriminate between civilian and terrorist and just labeled them all enemy combatents

Attached: Screenshots_2022-03-19-01-42-47.png (550x930, 490.96K)

>quite effectively

Is that why there were so many Taliban they could walk across the country in a week?

The US had a very good system for not killing civilians in Iraq/Afghanistan: They just killed them and didn't report it.

Just bomb it lmao, all muslims are terrorists anyway.

>The killer takes out his phone to film his victim dying.
Or to call his superior retard. It was a spy and that was clearly a detainment.

>all muslims are terrorists
>and if they aren't they will be after we bomb them

>E-EVERYONE IS A SPY

Attached: 1646007582330.jpg (670x891, 214.65K)

>They just killed them and didn't report it.
cool story bro

>Ukraines external debt is like $57 bln. that is true reason of war.
Putin offered to discharge all Ukraine debt to Russia back in 2013. This is another reason why Ukraine was overthrown.

That was a ukie militia killing a jewish ukrainian man who ran away because he was scared, having taken an AK butt to the face.

traitors get the rope

>How would you know which apartments are filled with civilians and which ones are enemy combatents?
what in the world. where did you come up with this meme

>traitors get the rope
Indeed they do, indeed they do. You might want to tear off your yellow tape

It's too bad nobody can tell the difference between russians and Ukrainians so they could round up all the russians, strap them to buildings and use them as human shields

and Zelenskizo is the biggest traitor to the civilians in the Ukraine. I agree HANG HIM HIGH