Why is rape traumatic?

I am talking about new feminist definition of rape, where a woman becomes so terrified that she doesn't resist and allows the man to fuck her. I genuinely do not understand how that kind of rape is traumatic at all. Is that definition sustainable?

Attached: cuddles.jpg (480x854, 75.42K)

Our problems began when we attempted to publish our findings

Attached: train window.gif (220x166, 92.16K)

>Why is rape traumatic?
It is not but women can't fathom why is raping them make them cum so hard
It's where their brain get short-cuircuited and can't process the thoughts
They love it deeply but know deep down they should not

Attached: woman orgasm during rape.png (1172x358, 75.44K)

Because saying "I like being raped" makes actually being raped less enjoyable for them. It isn't rape if she consents

Probably because the rapist was ugly

this place wont give you answers

Rape is GOOD!
Women NEED to be raped!

>where a woman becomes so terrified so so she doesn’t resist
losing the basic human instinctual sense of fight or flight would never traumatize a human being

Attached: 962C1665-7AE7-417F-BC8F-2E1EC96BAE49.jpg (400x400, 19.91K)

Wait so I should try to get raped to understand?
So we should rape women?
Well consent has a weird ass definition nowadays.
True
Yes it will
You have an interesting philosophy
I cannot tell if this is sarcastic or not

lol dude, youre not white.

I am indeed white, what of it?

>So we should rape women?
I want to say Yes but will I be able to bear all the coom brains going into prison because I can prove my point to the extent of raping women would be a good thing for them ?
I will say no "You don't RAPE women you RAVISH them" and there is a way to do this so not only women will submit but they'll also keep calling you back and follow you around so they can bring your energy back into their life

Attached: women ravished.png (2118x1071, 2.43M)

Spic without a dad behavior

Nevermind I'm retarded. I understand.

How do you ravish a woman without raping them?

>I am talking about new peeminist definition of rape, where a woman becomes so terrified that she doesn't resist and allows the man to fuck her
Paralyzing or something?

Attached: About rape.jpg (429x570, 33.88K)

So... is rape good?

If i shove my cock in your mouth, will you ever forget it? I had my stinky bwc in your throat using you like a fucking fleshlight. You didn't want it, but it happened. Just because you have a shitty imagination and can't empathize doesn't mean the rest of us are spergs OP. Go suck off some niggers

When a woman is about to be assaulted and she doesn't resist or say no or run away, but just freezes.

I've had a lot of pussy in my face that I don't remember

>How do you ravish a woman without raping them?
You corner her, not only physically but emotionally, women don't tell but a woman who isolate herself with you know something is going to happen and you're there so it happen
Shunt her brain so you can talk directly talk to her pussy, don't use logic, pin her against a wall and say to her while you kiss her in the neck
>You're forcing me to do that
>I can't restrain myself because of you
The biggest gratification women can have is
>I'm so attractive that this man can't resist me
Use dominance by throwing her on the bed, taking her panties off, spreading her legs to expose her pussy but not fucking her right away
>Oh fuck yo're so wet I want to lick all that, it smell so good
The whole point of this is that you'll get her so horny that she'll never think of it as her being raped but more her being overpowered
I used to send text like
>Get out of my brain you witch, I can't stop thinking about you
And blaming them to have done something to me to make me that way
>So... is rape good?
No it is not, not the way you think at least

Attached: women rape fantasies study.png (862x282, 32.03K)