TURK in America

next week, i'm moving to the US. im scared.
do americans like turks?

I’m not muslim

Attached: B82599A8-127D-4D42-A43C-A9C7BDAF02A4.jpg (800x493, 56.84K)

We don’t even know what Turks are.
Where are you moving?
Do you have a job lined up?

Just tell people you are Italian.

Stop believing propaganda. If you speak English nobody will ever even question it. Even in the mUh RaCisT dEeP SoUtH. That's just a meme and propaganda to convince people to segregate for social cohesion purposes.

The only times people will ask where you're from is if you have a weird accent and they're retarded. Or if you have a unique name. Unlike foreigners who get offended, it's usually meant out of genuine curiosity due to the fact that all actual education has been replaced with feeling bad about the Holocaust.

doing my PhD

I had a turkish gf and if you are orthodox that's great! Please vote Republican.

The Jewish media is military grade electronic psychological warfare you better be ready

Neat
What school and subject?

Hasan is truly a gem.
Imagine coming to the US to bitch about
>Slavery
>Imperialism
>Genocide
as a FUCKING OTTOMAN.
Anyways, just say that you're muslim and brainwashed retards will kiss the ground that you walk on.

Don't know, but Hasan is dumb as fuck.

You'll have even less worries at a college campus. I saw more covered Wahhabi ninja freaks on my college campus in the deep south in 2 hours than I did over multiple days going to Kosovo, Bosnia or Turkey for work.

Moar like Ph.T..urk am I right??

>I’m not muslim
Then no.

no one gives a shit about you here, that euro shit ends at the airport

Oh yeah, and enjoy all the Minority owned Business loans that White Americans will never get but scream about oppression and White supremacy no matter what. That's what the rest of them do.

He looks like he would smell like BO

Go to glendale California turk you'll be welcome there

lol

Manly smells are good.

>be roach
>move to another country
>talk shit about the majority population of that country
>profit
You should be fine, unfortunately.

>armenian claws typed this.

I heard turks are like cockroach people. Why are you like a cockroach?

You’ll be fine. Just watch out for niggers if you are going to urban areas.

Fuck off we are full.

Turkish girls are bpd

do you want my address too

Glendale, CA great Turkish community there. Lots of shawarma spots.

Just don't be a faggot like Cenk Uygur. Otherwise no one gives a shit. A good vocabulary is 10,000 times better than just knowing how to pronounce some words right.

Looks like a big guy, does he do on camera fights for cash like the other male models such as conor mcgregor? I want a crowd too, and them to chant my name, user! user! As I beat each of them like a bitch. Any competitive fighter in a weight class is a male model and wouldn't be able to beat someone skilled in aikido such as me, under the tutilidge of Steven Seagul. I actually twilight him the front kick that he taught Anderson if you want an idea of the kind of techniques were talking here. Please contact my fight coordinator by posting a fake raffle on your largest social media page.

Idk
Im going to east coast

At least tell me what subject it’s in so I can mock you.

Winner of the first fight has to go against a vote between the winner of a 3 way vote of who thinks who will win. Guaranteed nothing will happen, I'll take out a loan of 6 million, winner gets to meet my sensei, Steven supreme seagul, the man who taught me to teach Steven to teach Anderson that front kick.

Never relax around blacks

There can only be one supreme turk, enough assblasting.

We like Christians, Christ is King.

stay away from niggers

americunts dont have culture they just eat shit sleep

return to Turkey the day you finished your phd

west will fall

I'm Hungarian-American and people here are professional and polite to me. They don't want kinship but I don't want to converse with Amerifags anyway.

Hey, if these mediacoons faggot monkeys don't pay up, I'll literally expose all if them for being on a state run welfare program to put retarded faggots on a display like the monkeys they are! Somebody! Please go get my orange mocha frappucino! I have male models to bring this to the press about! The taxpayers must know their dollars are spent on faggots and retards to get free money!