I have to make a poster for my college government class about a movement I’m passionate about

Give me some ideas I don’t wanna do anything autistic I was thinking the environment cause no one could oppose that but then again maybe I should be uppity

Attached: E1F76564-6176-4981-9D81-EB65529B65CA.jpg (640x500, 315.33K)

John Wilkes Booth was Jewish btw. His son wrote in a book how they used to attend synagogue as a child. And he was hired by literal Rothschilds to kill Lincoln.

Also the body they claim was of John Wilkes Booth was somebody else and he got off free.

Charles Sneid the Savior of the Blaques

Yup. It was to stop him from sending all the niggers back to Liberia.

>cause no one could oppose that

school is not a place for smart people, enjoy cucking hard for the grade pleb.

Poster of the Croatian politician BTFOing Treudeau

You took out loans for college and you are on Any Forums asking for ideas what to write about for a class. Think about that for a second.

I would go with environmental stuff. I went hard in a sociology class with a marxist teacher. The only reason i wasn't kicked out was because i was subtle and the teacher was retarded. Drop redpills, but going 1488 won't redpill anyone in that class or help you at all.

>things that I pulled out of my smegma

CO2 is good and the stuff plants eat. More CO2 means more plants means more food. The left has convinced everyone that the oxygen of plants is going to kill people because they are mentally retarded.

Wait, why would Jewish people try to prevent Americans from freeing slaves and sending them back to their homeland?

Permaculture.

Attached: 1647428395107.jpg (1024x709, 71.38K)

>why would Jewish people try to prevent Americans from freeing slaves
It's the opposite, they did everything in their power to try to make white Americans treat them as equals and integrate them into white society
>and sending them back to their homeland?
Because they were using the nigger as a poison introduced into the white man's veins.

Search engines exist. Use Yandex not Jewgle.

all black poster. libahit teacher will give automatic 'A'

Our problems began when we attempted to publish our findings

Attached: file.png (512x512, 408.22K)

>Wait, why would Jewish people try to prevent Americans from freeing slaves and sending them back to their homeland?
Look up who owned the largest plantations (Jews) and who owned the auction houses (Jews) and who owned the slave ships (Jews) and which slave masters owned the most slaves (Jews)

Because who owned slaves?
Because who traded slaves on the slave ships?
Because who in the written history book of the Talmud and the Bible owned slaves?
Because who still owns slaves?
Because who wants all of the world to serve them because they are the chosen people and the other people are like animals before them?

Yes, it was the rich white people all along and nobody else had anything to do with it.

Do it. Male genital mutilation.

redpilled

Attached: washington.democracy.jpg (322x512, 73.99K)