Pay your bill goyim

>Pay your bill goyim
>Please consider paying a nigger's bill too goyim

Is this for real? This is MAJOR CITY-RUN water company. $45 for city water plus I'm getting harassed with communistic bullshit. What are the political implications of a major municipality water/sewer department run by the city government ebegging for nigger welfare?

Attached: niggergibs.png (482x168, 12.88K)

you need to consider designing your own water supply so that communist niggers dont effect your water

water is free. it falls from the sky

imagine using (((city water)))
well gang, where you at?

Put -$45 and make your bill free

The Jews made it illegal to collect free water

Okay. What is under the red rectangle? Does it actually say black?

imagine giving a fuck about the Jews or the government. I'd be more concerned about bird shit.

goy yes please capture the rain water so me and my cousins can take you to court for stealing our water.

if anyone tries to arrest you for collecting rain water you have a responsibility to your fellow man to end their life
in minecraft of course.

Sounds like just another day in Woke America. Might not the solution be to remove the fifty stars representing the oppressive racist colony states and replace them with 200 pink dresses representing the plurality of the genders we've identified so far?

yes, then dig a mineshaft in your backyard, or preferably at an undisclosed location.

It’s a municipal water company.

The entire back off is staffed with do nothing niggers who complain about working.

> t. Former municipal water code monkey

kek no, its the name of my city

>take you to court
Im a poorfag, i dont even know what this means. You cant sue me, it's not worth your time. You can try to make an example out of me, but I'll make an ass out of you.

Well, consider that niggers will have their bills subsidized regardless. If a bleeding heart retard gives them a dollar then that's one dollar less they'll need to take from people like you by jacking up your rates. So it's a good thing.

waterworks is a natural monopoly and should either be run by the government or be heavily controlled with limits on profits and requirements on quality

>should either be run by the government or be heavily controlled with limits on profits and requirements on quality
Top kek, so as long as the government is running it there are no needs for limits on profits and requirements on quality?

The latter is usually how it works here at least in theory.

Post full breakdown

Mine is roughly
>Water usage 397Gal $7
>Usage below the average 1500Gal $7
>Water out $7 (sewer)
>Customer is on septic +$3 credit
----
>Total for water usage $18

>Account fee $40 (monthly)
>Drainage fee $20 (storm drain maintenance)

>"Share the water" $0
>Total $78

Federal sales tax
State sales tax (9%)
County sales tax (6%)
City sales tax (3%)
>"Round up to nearest dollar"

Averages out to around $100 to $120 a month. For less than 500 gallons a month

only niggers and idiots use rain collection techniques without some sort of screen

what is an account fee