It’s over

It’s over.

Attached: 0443827D-393B-46EC-8E7A-9336E48FC640.jpg (828x971, 396.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1506871789787488258
youtube.com/watch?v=p9MpmOz4MGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I always heard Russian soldiers like Spetznaz etc were better than American soldiers but it's looking like they're actually pathetic

this thread is as useless and wasteful and your dads sperm

Is Any Forums ready to admit that things are not going according to plan

>I always heard Russian soldiers like Spetznaz etc were better than American soldiers but it's looking like they're actually pathetic

Attached: 1560678305947.jpg (638x1047, 93.74K)

Why the fuck was the west so terrified of Russia for so long? They're fucking useless lmao. I bet Putin is scrambling to check the integrity of his nukes.

Twitter war is going really well for ukraine

Is that an Austroloid?

Yeah cope harder tranny shill, you and OP both will never be women.
Sage because you retards think the truth doesn't ever rise to the top.

Attached: 1646699945953.jpg (424x618, 75.89K)

It's that time of day isn't it.

Attached: 1646086745449.png (680x624, 24.4K)

There’s no way this is real.

It's Nato official estimation. Your own sources accidentally admitted 10k deaths couple of days ago.

>like Spetznaz
which there are like what? 100-500 hundred of?

Russian soldiers should be proud. The bioweapons lab were genetic targeted ethnic weapons. They saved their country

Have you ever actually met a Russian? They're clinically retarded, it feels like you're talking to a big child. They are paranoid, thinking their neighbour is spying on them, and that someone is out to get them at all times. Looked out of window and saw a guy walking with a suitcase? 100% confirmed fsb surveilance.
Really all Russians are similar to the dumbest old white trash woman you can find, who believes in horoscopes and shit.

They are definitely winning the cyber war for people's hearts.

Maybe we should wait until the fighting is over and see the result instead of reading fairy tales on Twitter?

>12k soldiers and none of them can even walk into Kiev

lol this

“Accidentally”

It was a hack of some stupid news site to push PR that Ukraine isn’t getting its shit kicked in.

Kiev is fucked and Russia is killing globalism. Thank god.

Is there any form of proof such as this video that I have of captured Ukrainan service men?

Attached: Screenshots_2022-03-24-02-11-51.png (667x536, 394.54K)

https:
//files.
fm/f/zscf97dz8

>NUH UH! IM NOT SURROUNDED! YOURE SURROUNDED BUTTFACE!!

Kiev has been fucked for how long now?

Globohomo propaganda.

Why are you acting like half this board doesn’t support Ukraine retard

DEBUNKED

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-24 123457.png (1150x1460, 1.6M)

dont underestimate soviet will to sacrifice lives if their own

No way the majority of thousands they have are even remotely operational.

A few hundred at most. I’m willing to bet even less than that.

Russian ship/depot on fire with ammo cooking off.

About a month when Russia invaded.

US bombed Iraq into rubble and it still took a month to defeat the sandniggers after.

Wonder how many of those nukes never got proper maintenance because the Oligarchs stole most of the military's funding?

Only half? Rookie numbers.

Lviv was bombed by a missile 4 days ago
Kiev 2 days ago.

Why do you even bother with your opinion?

Attached: 1647579942116.png (331x703, 194.92K)

All Spetznaz deployed at the start of the invasion were wiped out lmaooo

Attached: 1647466167902.jpg (3280x1740, 234.99K)

the ukrainian military victories keep getting closer to kiev

Russia is east of Ukraine, this photo is obviously fake

Both sides are lying their asses off.
Yet each time I see a figure that seems realistic.
It always seems that about 1.5 Ukranians are dying to every Russian death.

Plus given that Maruipole is probably the bigger target over Kiev (that is where Azov is and the battalion that even gave Putin his justification to call Ukraine nazis).
Azov currently sits at around ~7,000 troops. And are slowly losing territory each day. So once Azov is finished off, I think Russia will try to diver those troops encircling them to go try to alleviate the sieges in Kiev and Kharkov.

Russia's biggest mistake so far, seems to be failing to completely encircle Kiev because their are supply lines keeping Kiev with fresh troops and supplies. Which is a serious problem because Russia is trying to go for siege warfare with Ukraine's cities. Which is impossible if there are supply lines.

>12hrs ago
Rebunked. Ukrainians had (as of 6hrs ago) fire control over Russias only supply line. I guess you could claim they can use the muddy fields to drive a truck through and resupply. But that seems unlikely.

Attached: C35BF49B-165C-4415-88B1-55B8F42CA349.jpg (1451x2048, 462.91K)

THIS HAS TO STOP

Iraq is across the world from the US. Kiev is 200 miles from Russia. So far the only Russia has only conquered Ukraines 12th largest city and I think thats the one the mayor surrendered.

Seeing all the captured weaponry and money I very highly doubt anything is coming into kiev

Attached: 1647460199984.png (634x430, 438.49K)

there is way more russian prisoner you fucking brainwashed cuck

>You
Fat Jew hands typed this.

Attached: 1607304032904.jpg (791x1056, 389.42K)

>ISW

Even a decent Ranger batt could steamroll Russian SF.

>it's over
You reddit fags have been saying that for a while now, why is jewlensky acting like such a little bitch if he's winning?

I thought Ukrainans said they weren't taking prisoners and they're cutting all the dicks off of anyone captured?

Your story changes every day

Attached: 1647985043035.jpg (1080x1091, 352.33K)

>in the Kiev region [Russian soldiers] are surrounded
Yeah okay buddy. That's like taking people hostage and telling the cops "NUH UH, YOU'RE THE ONES THAT ARE SURROUNDED!"

The same reason you think a ballistic missile is the same thing as a nuclear warhead.

is she turning into a fucking monkey

can you just stfu you polish cunt?

shut the fuck up an get rekt with cruise missile my niga

Battle of the 300 chechens going good.

Change your flag before you post something so gay.

stop talking out of your ass, you little bitch, you have no idea what's going in the world except the schizo shit from this board

Nato and the west says so, so it must be true. Just like how the FSA and the US proxies won in Syria right?

>muh twitter feed
>muh bbc
>muh sucking on government contract cock

shut the fuck up retard/.

Your claim is that
>EVERYTHING IS RUSTED OUT AND SHIT
Why would one be working but the other wouldn't?

Attached: Screenshots_2022-03-17-00-41-07.png (615x1275, 744.98K)

>cope

doesn't matter as soon as we encircle the holols in the east your life is fucking over

aaaaaany day now

wait what do you mean we are getting encircled near Kiev

Attached: 1647874214530.jpg (952x1024, 165.87K)

Nice pilpul, to think that Russia couldn't bomb the shit out of Ukraine is laughable. It is obvious Putin's intentions are not to destroy the country and the people.

A group of literal neckbeards got let off the leash.

And that’s the best you can hope for?

cope harder faggot, you're commie jewtin has lost his war and embarrassed himself

Well VDV doesn't seem to be doing well

Yeah and I thought the green beret could at least take one some niggers

Attached: 1647660925238.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

It is fagodude.

Oh Roepcke is a leftiet journo shill that has his head deep up ukrainian ass. If he says they get wrecked then its legit

6 MILLION RUSSIAN CASUALTIES
UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO TAKE MOSCOW!
NEXT, VLADIVOSTOK!
SLAVA UKRAINI UKRAINI SLAVA!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1648037473206.png (913x837, 336.67K)

Attached: 1648086486473.jpg (960x229, 20.37K)

THIS
jesus christ people are fucking retarded

ISW has been a week behind this war since the beginning

>front not breached
>front is just facing all sides
>according to the plan

Attached: 1646553850487.jpg (558x274, 30.76K)

If they were unused the picture would show that rather than the only angle where you cannot tell.

Those are all feds astroturfing.

The southern areas around Kiev are still uncontested and Ukraine remains control over the majority of the Dinper River, although I doubt they are using the Dinper very much.

I don't think they are running out of men. But yeah you are right, unironically speaking it probably would take 2-4 weeks for them to recover, be circled out. And in all likelyhood they would probably be sent for a closer target like either Odessa or securing Russia's front along the banks of the Dinper.

I mean, Russia has thermobaric bombs, and they have used them a few times in this war thus far. Despite the challenges they are still holding back the big guns.

Wow. Who can argue with words that weren’t uttered? Apparently you can, I’m impressed that you need to manufacture arguments x

How complex do you think a nuclear warhead is? These fucks can’t even drive or supply a convoy right. And we are supposed to believe they’ve been maintaining thousands of nuclear weapons?

>It always seems that about 1.5 Ukranians are dying to every Russian death.

Thats a realistic assessment. Somewhere between 1.5 and 2 is my estimate.

In any case i doubt that Ukraine K/D is higher than russian one.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9MpmOz4MGg

will the south hold it down?