Hey Western Cuck

This is your "civilization", you must be really proud. Go die for it, cuck.

Attached: State_of_the_west.jpg (682x960, 159.7K)

>go die for it
no lol

>functioning prosperous society but theres some trannies
>middle eastern shithole
ya im fine

Attached: 1648094251508.jpg (1170x1371, 860.83K)

Hallelujah.

Our elite belong to your religion. That's why they condition us to not reproduce and import you in large numbers.

Not a bad cock

i'm gonna fight for the white race! i'm gonna slave my life away and have kids with a white woman! she'd never leave me or listen to the jews and fuck niggers. i am white and i will sacrifice myself for the good of the white race that is not conspiring against me

why is her clitoris so large?

Attached: GnomeMatter__.png (388x483, 180.54K)

Still 10/10 in bongland!

Dude let it burn and create your own Israel with state money.

how did his hrt fuck up his head that much but leave his body otherwise unruined?

>>functioning prosperous society but theres some trannies
It used to be a functioning prosperous society without trannies. It didn't just randomly happen. Someone is guilty of perverting society through subversion.

"THE WEST IS DEGENERAAAATE"
>fucks goat
>rapes kid
>beheads woman for getting raped
>fucks his cousin

please bring sharia

does he get an erection when he looks at his tits?

immolate thy self persian

Where do you see prosperity?
I live in New York considered one of the richest place in all of America and I see nothing but filth

Attached: h98y6b044fz21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.52M)

I haven't been proud of this country since we stopped bombing the shit out of you mudslims

>that ugly mug
Wow what's the deal with all the ugly dudes turning into trannies? Do they think hormones will somehow make them not ugly? It's a serious trend

Attached: 1644580608490.webm (1000x563, 2.46M)

this

>prosperous
should we tell him?

Attached: srap8dtt35c41.jpg (640x316, 27.34K)

>>functioning prosperous society
pppppppppffffffffffttttttttttt

It looks like what the "witch" from L4D must have looked like before it got zombied.

Can you imagine being a muslim, having a tranny pic on your pc for shitposting on a basketweaving forum, having someone accidentally finding it out, and getting beheaded because of it?

Checked and based

Too soon.