Attention: world war III is now unavoidable

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Petrodollar_warfare&oldid=929612486

Attention: world war III is now unavoidable

Attached: 2022-03-24 12_51_38-Window.png (797x454, 34.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eVbVwFPgSk4
youtu.be/16C4CTZNKQc
rumble.com/vxhl12-perennial-death-orgy-merchandising.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything that hypersonic missile schizo rambled about when Soleimani was killed has come true. Where the fuck was that guy getting his info?

please can we stop memeing this into reality

I really wish people would start killing American politicians

youtu.be/eVbVwFPgSk4
youtu.be/16C4CTZNKQc

No. We need this to be over the petrodollar so Poland gets cheated out of starting it.

Don't worry friend you're not memeing shit. Esoteric elites have to warn you of their plans, they need your consent for some literal demon-law reason. You don't have that kind of power and it's pretty funny you think you do.

ok, but I thought we'd just profiteer for awhile
rumble.com/vxhl12-perennial-death-orgy-merchandising.html

Lol, who cares. Doesn't even matter.

Any one have a screencap of that? I'm curious.

Yes it does for russia, it's 4d chess so the eu and us cant devalue the rbube.

Kek

it's called having a brain user. I posted a lot of shit here and I'm in the government ppl just called me a glownigger shill or mocked my flag. Better get ready for that draft, Mr. Shekelberg needs his profiterinoos

You can look through 4plebs if you want. He first started posting memes like picrelated. He predicted the collapse of the petrodollar and China's hypersonic missiles and a binch of other shit. At first I thought he was a bit nuts but he's been vindicated.

Attached: 1578677711130.jpg (750x500, 108.67K)

The madman named the (((Khazarians))) on his live stream. Spics are always based unlike A*nglos who are golems

quit being a pussy

The absolute best and most concise breakdown of the conflict ive seen so far

I agree. He is no geopolitics master he is just free enough to speak the obvious and not betray logic. We are seeing an event on the same scale as Bretton Woods + cold war. The world is now multipolar and everybody but the west can see that even the poos and pakis can see it. As for what will happen nobody can predict it, as the saying goes you don't pet a burning dog and the US is a burning dog with fucking nukes but I don't see america as we know it surving past this decade.

Things are going to get pretty nuts I think. Id like to see the US break back into independent states.

It might be the best ourcome out of a shitty situation bc that would also lead to the downfall of China. The problem is thar China will take a few decades to fall after the US falls and they would go unchallenged in the meantime. We are already talking about going nuclear and since we have working hypersonic missiles I think we could ride this one out in the sidelines.

We don't talk about bruno

Revolt against the unfrenly world.

Attached: 1647147518418m.jpg (1024x576, 93.71K)