Be ukie

>be ukie
>been ordered to fight to the death by zelensky
>have to fight a bigger 10x the size of your own
>young women already left for western europe
>they can stay for at least 1 year
>they will not want to come back after staying in UK, germany, france etc. for 1 year
>they are getting railed by western chads
>even if you survive the war (unlikely) there will be no women left for you

life as a ukie must be really shit.

Attached: withered-ukie.png (800x600, 165.45K)

shouldn't have allowed 2014 to happen

Get fucked Russoid we will never give up

Attached: 1647808449538.webm (400x400, 2.84M)

how do you deal with the fact taht zelensky your hero will not even blink to send you to your death if it would buy a few more seconds for him to stay in the spotlight?

why are you posting here? shouldnt you be out there digging a trench? are you a coward?

Attached: 71C9B8D9-15D3-4E44-BC52-14433AF93E6C.jpg (660x405, 54.99K)

But men can also get away? It's not like Zelensky is forcing them to fight. Nobody's forcing the men to stay other than their inner toxic masculinity.
What a shame, we need to teach boys about toxic masculinity more.

Don't worry, Ukrainian girls are loyal. They don't have sex outside of marriage.

>But men can also get away? It's not like Zelensky is forcing them to fight.

And where will you live and get food?

>I AM GONNA DIE FOR MY JEWISH OVERLORDS AND A BUNCH OF """"SOCIAL NATIONALISTS""" WHO CONSIDER THEIR OWN NATION A WHORE TO USE AND ABUSE AND I WILL BE PROUD OF IT. SLAVA UKRAINI!

Same place women and kids who are running away do.

you cant leave as a man by decree of grand overlord zelensky

Why are Russians so fucking ugly? I have never seen a more ugly nation and it stops directly at their boarder.

Attached: F2A772F5-0BC9-4AE4-A654-D5A8D94B15E7.jpg (1125x495, 423.03K)

>life as a ukie must be really shit.

Life is shit because people think the concept of evil is a superstition. Something that doesn't exist. Utilitarians have turned our world into a hell.

Attached: 1635069330537.jpg (250x221, 9.95K)

WOW its not like the entire history of human civilization has been this way. Thats why theres an incel problem. Theres usually war going on where otherwise expendable men would be killed off. Now we have fields of worthless low quality men crying because they cant fuck

>bigger 10x the size of your own
Ironically, at the beginning scale was more like 1:2, but after mobilization I bet Ukraine has advantage in numbers now.

>I have never seen a more ugly nation
Ukraine.

>fight to death
>or live in Russia
not a hard choice, mate

The dissparity between russian men and russian women is worthy of some serious scientific examination

russ women only hot for 5-10 yaers. they are a greatly depreciating asset.

enjoy dying for your oligarch-backed comedian