It's over

Putin and Xi Exposed the Great Illusion of Capitalism.
Unless the U.S. and its allies mobilize to save it, the second great age of globalization is coming to a catastrophic close.

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-03-24/ukraine-war-has-russia-s-putin-xi-jinping-exposing-capitalism-s-great-illusion

Attached: fin.jpg (764x401, 30.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-DxBju-jNIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga even the neoliberals have been admitting that globalism is coming to an end after the pandemic. But that's all part of the plan anyway

Japanbro knows what decades of shitty stagflation economy is like. This is worse. The US will be subsistence losers like average eastern Europoor now. We make nothing. Our money is worthless.

The new world order is a failure, there's is no power, all the people larping as illuminati and freemasons about to get caught with their pants down. They have no power, everyone point and laugh at these jew slaves.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-DxBju-jNIs

Attached: fake.jpg (466x659, 35.16K)

You are going to get drafted to fight for the existence of israel

we never had real capitalism

south africa seems to be the only industrialised country that will be spared during ww3:
>no nukes
>taking neutral stance in ukraine-russia conflict
>rejects sanctions on russia
>no oil
>far away from europe and north america
>favourable immigration laws
so especially you anglos should be ready to relocate to za when shit is about to hit the fan
i too am already making plans on fucking off to there as soon as the geopolitical tensions get serious

Could South African Whites wipeout the nigger menace and take back their country in the absence of interference from the (((WEST))) if the rest of the world got nuked?

>flee from russian nukes
>get murdered by niggers
good plan, bro

Its amazing to think that I'm living in a car dependent third world shithole with niggers, spics, and fat retards around every corner, can barely afford to live and my situation will continue to get worse due to my government retardedly lashing out in a vain attempt to keep its power, meanwhile people in Japan are living by actual first world standards, with good food, clean tap water, and won't be experiencing anywhere near the hell I'm going to see here. I truly lost the birth dice roll.

maybe locally in some parts of za, but not in all of it
stop fearmongering retard! friends of mine relocated to johannesburg after buying a business there, and i know people in cape town to. i also have been there several times and its all totally fine, as long as you stay out of the townships AT NIGHT

Those faggot whites are crying about a non-existent genocide. Afrikans are waiting for more to arrive & have good old purge

>Putin and Xi Exposed the Great Illusion of Capitalism.
Israelxi did nothing but cope and seethe online as he's afraid of being sanctioned. Still waiting for that fat fuck to invade Taiwan.

Attached: 1646066829662.jpg (1011x719, 121.73K)

How many times are you going to post this?

russia and china are hypercapitalist, far beyond the US, let alone overregulated fortress Europe

>How many times are you going to post this?
Literally the first time i posted it. Saw it in a previous thread a few days ago, i kek'd and saved it.

Unless there's multiple anons calling him "IsraelXI" you are the same person

kek

If you don't think this was all planned you haven't been paying attention, if you don't own your own home away from cities you are fucked.

Trust the plan. Crashing the US economy and the petrodollar with no survivors.

Attached: American Commander.jpg (1080x900, 256.75K)

It will suck but a ton of the economic migrants who have come here over the past 40 years will leave so we’ll have much whiter demographics and no one will want to come here. Gotta look for that silver lining.