How do we fix society

how do we fix society

Attached: readyforwork.jpg (912x763, 111.1K)

RTA

Rapid trans acceleration

Attached: 1648098729028.gif (498x498, 2.47M)

we dont try to fix it because those who wish to eat cake shall feed

Attached: 36df.jpg (1280x720, 129.25K)

Stop working.

no life rope
no parachute
buy silver and hard wheat faggot niggers

>we let them out of the kitchen they can do as good as we can
maybe that was a mistake to begin with

You don't, an animal this large takes a while to die and the trick is to not get taken out by it's death throes, in its sickness it will lash out and be beligerent so sure of itself until it takes it's final breaths. Things will get better but not until after it dies and the chaos that comes after calms down.

First off all, we need to get more people selling their farts in a jar. It will stimulate the economy immensely.

learn how to make money instead of being jealous. girls sell farts but guys do stuff like make watches that look like bugatti engines and sell them to niggerball players for a million bucks. Just figure out how to capitalize on your talents.

I think that fart girl broke her ass or sprained it… had to go to the hospital. No job is as easy as it seems on first glance.

Make school teach useful shit. Get rid of unnecessary electives in uni, and only require education for the thing you want to do. Make highschool teach financial literacy.

it's called supply and demand, chud. she is providing a product that is in high demand, while you have no value. isn't this the capitalist utopia you wanted?

Attached: hey.png (228x273, 154.12K)

Oh yeah, she is hospitalized now bitch paid the price

Holy fuck it's actually real. Simps are paying 1k to get a whiff of a girl's fartbox.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-231645.png (1080x2340, 1.67M)

My mommy values me. She says I am so smart and a good boy.

Attached: SS apu.jpg (224x250, 5.55K)

A 1000 dollars???
Man fuck the west and the feminism cancer they made

There is nothing to be fixed outside of yourself.

WHY DONT GIRLS WANT MY FARTS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Screenshot_20170917-025552.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Were you born an attractive woman? No? Better rope then.

Attached: 68722909851.jpg (2390x1800, 875.05K)

put women back in chains where they belong. they aren't human. soulless, all of them. every last one. only men have souls. we've created everything. they've created nothing. they are here for our pleasure. that is their design. narcissistic sluts every last one, even in ancient times. they need to be chained and controlled.

Attached: 1592443328249.jpg (2000x1300, 871.08K)

you're missing the point, leaf. these sluts are do-nothing whores. your own example shows men have the superior intellect and create mechanisms beyond a womans' comprehension.

She has a husband too. I bet her husband is farting in these jars for her.

I'm sure she takes it up the ass from her husband and anyone buying her part jar is taking a whiff or drinking her husband's dick farts.

Attached: 1404632888792.jpg (2382x1080, 1.31M)

She is married? I thought she was a dumb teenager. Hahahahaha thats actually funny and something one would actually do No can tell the difference anyway

Attached: dio-laugh.gif (498x382, 1.92M)

Won't it look weird, you dragging your chained mom and grandmothers behind you when you go outside?

Build a time machine.