How soon until the dollar hyperinflates?

How soon until the dollar hyperinflates?

Attached: 157944839257.png (860x703, 46.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dci.mit.edu/opencbdc
youtube.com/watch?v=L7cu4J8YUcQ
bostonfed.org/payments-innovation/central-bank-digital-currencies.aspx
bostonfed.org/-/media/Documents/Project-Hamilton/Project-Hamilton-Phase-1-FAQs.pdf
federalreserve.gov/cbdc-faqs.htm
federalreserve.gov/publications/files/money-and-payments-20220120.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 weeks

2 hours

sooner than soon fren soros is hard as diamonds

Yesterday

20 years ago.

How long until buttcoin goes back to ATH? I'm fucking tired

I dont understand how you can just trade cdbc of there's no backing because the dollar crashes and btc hits 5k
Please help me understand

If*

Look at those digits, niggas

Answer my question, Jew

Bitcoin standard incoming

It can't, it would be eth

it would be crypto based, most likely ironed out so it would function very easily so the non-technologically inclined could understand it. As for the technical aspects here is link
>dci.mit.edu/opencbdc
Also video youtube.com/watch?v=L7cu4J8YUcQ
Instead of decentralized like bitcoin it will be centralized. They claim it will be private but I have not investigated that claim yet of theirs. This specific project may or may not be what they use but it will probably be something similar.

2 weeks

This meme never stops being funny.

Kek. This.

their plan is here
>bostonfed.org/payments-innovation/central-bank-digital-currencies.aspx
this pdf is actually pretty revealing as well.
>bostonfed.org/-/media/Documents/Project-Hamilton/Project-Hamilton-Phase-1-FAQs.pdf
Assuming they are telling the truth, I was wrong in my original post they don't plan to replace the dollar, but create something that can be used alongside it

Six months tops once the new killer COVID variant that kills all the vaxxtards is announced.

They're internalizing the whole state economy the way brokers and banks internalize losses lmfao Ken Griffin is fucked

Fpbp

You lost 99% of your buying power but youre obsessed about loosing the last 1% you hold onto? Literal retard

Thats fine if I position to take all the Jew liquidity which I am lol

I found a good page
>federalreserve.gov/cbdc-faqs.htm

"8. Would a CBDC protect my privacy?
Any CBDC would need to strike an appropriate balance between safeguarding the privacy rights of consumers and affording the transparency necessary to deter criminal activity.

Protecting consumer privacy is critical. As noted in Money and Payments: The U.S. Dollar in the Age of Digital Transformation, analysis to date suggests that a potential CBDC should be intermediated. Under an intermediated model, the private sector would offer accounts or digital wallets to facilitate the management of CBDC holdings and payments. An intermediated model would facilitate the use of the private sector's existing privacy and identity-management frameworks.

Financial institutions in the United States are subject to robust rules that are designed to combat money laundering and the financing of terrorism. A CBDC would need to be designed to comply with these rules. In practice, this would mean that a CBDC intermediary would need to verify the identity of a person accessing CBDC, just as banks and other financial institutions currently verify the identities of their customers"

It looks like companies that would use this system would have a lot of power in combination with the Federal Reserve. This section alone makes me distrust it. They could deem anything illegal or something like that.

this is another informative pdf
federalreserve.gov/publications/files/money-and-payments-20220120.pdf
It looks like they want to gather feedback before implementing it, and have a deadline of May 20, 2022 for receiving questions. The whole project is definitely still in development, my guess is when they have things ready they will try to roll this out

receiving *answers to questions

it will take time, Christ is king