OI MOM BBC'S ON THE TELLY INNIT

>OI MOM BBC'S ON THE TELLY INNIT
Do Brits really?

Attached: black hitler.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Ayoo dat nigga got a hitler mustache

>@50 sec
fucking KEK

No self respecting Brit watches TV here any more, it's all taken over by American media corporations and drastically altered to cater to the low IQ retards who eat up the same shite your country dishes out to you daily

WTF is that?

British tv makes our media look conservative it’s a fucking mad house. My wife has family in the uk I’ve seen that show in op pic.

Absolutely degradation

Attached: BBC England.jpg (1000x678, 197.5K)

Pretty sure the Krauts copied this show too.
>Globohomo at its finest

i've seen the same program in our tv once
I think someone needs to be kill from television department

The reason Hitler hated jews,and oddly enough, complete justification for the elimination of the jews

We like violence and blood on our TV and Euros like bobs and vagene. I find it funny that they unironically call us puritans since it loses all meaning coming from degenerates.

still run by jews and queers is it?

Attached: 46aP2QbqUqBqwzwxM6L1P6uLNceBDDCMDkQwqCXmG75F8tenYLUKFLJ7U6qzMZpf8Ph3mJT7QmqgerkG2uSJfss8oH4U.png (640x360, 429.53K)

Remember why they show you this.

Attached: Screenshot2.png (824x593, 114.72K)

Channel 4 has aired degenerate filth for decades. I doubt any major American channel would air something like this.

You're right for now. although they are trying very fucking hard.

Orange ftw

Imagine how much the world would improve in a mere month if TVs and streaming just stopped working

MUM*

>OI MUM'S ON BBC INNIT

Do we really what? Whats your question?
That look like Channel 4 too.

You're right, but that will come eventually. They've done a lot to make up for not being able to air stuff like that believe me. Our shit is just as crude and ham handed it's just a different level of it.

Did you miss the part where they broadcasted a nigger gawking at white vaginas on television or what bong.

Part and parcel lad
You wouldn't get it

Attached: 1646167399506.png (657x527, 34.77K)

Why is it always black man / white woman

Islam was right.