I have been thinking about death via nuke

It terrifies me desu. Survive a nuke and experience hell, or get blasted and burnt into a shadow by a nuke? Obviously, the dying aspect scares me, but not death.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (680x428, 73.4K)

It will only hurt for a second

Attached: fdfsdf.gif (300x225, 1.09M)

Jeez, wouldn't it rip my skin off? My best chance of a clean death would be to just be in a major city then, I don't want to be aware.

>burnt into a shadow
The show the shadow but never show what happened to the person

Attached: fhghgfhf.jpg (720x720, 93.27K)

I have always thought about this. Like if you arent in the get 100% get vaporized zone and survive. Thats not a good death. I also think about what it feels like to get shot in the head. Like what does it feel like for that split second? I mean what does being not conscious feel like? Being asleep you are still sentient and have brain activity you still exist its not the same

>Like if you arent in the get 100% get vaporized zone and survive. Thats not a good death.
It's a terrible death, you get burnt from the flash alone. Survive the blast and then your dealing with radiation burns. Survive that and you're dealing with radioactive ash contaminating everything. Survive that, you're going to starve.
Survive all this and you own a firearm, save a bullet for yourself.

They were turned into a shadow forever

Apparently getting shot in the head is very painful

What would be the worst?
Shadowed
Death by 9th degree burns over your body including your lungs
Melting away from radiation poisoning
Car crash trying to escape the horde
Dying trying to kill your pet dog for food who eats you instead
Paralysis-weakness decay in a rotting world as the CO2>Oxygen cycle fails from nuclear winter
Head bashed in the naked cannibal cave tribe

(pic related: if you can't cover the column with your thumb, run towards it, if its not double, get 20ft underground)

Attached: Imissallthewhitepeoplenightmare.jpg (480x831, 121.65K)

>get blasted and burnt into a shadow by a nuke?

>NO I DON'T WANT TO BE A SHADOW!!!!
Suck it up. Being a shadow is probably nowhere near as bad as you think it is.

Attached: 435353.jpg (1120x900, 123.76K)

I intend to shoot myself in the head as soon as the nukes start to fly. I have a backup suicide kit in case glownigger cops start seizing firearms.

>run towards it
Elaborate? Are you saying it’s better to just get it over with because you’re fucked either way?

where you hear this

>pic
bullshit hahah

>…..and that’s a good thing!

Yes. The expanding heatwave is going to kill you, the closer you are the faster. In every direction inside that border a dome of superheated air is going to expand with enough power at the edges to cauterize lungs

Don't wear dark clothes

Attached: fsdfsf.jpg (1600x1451, 171.17K)

>bullshit
Why would you say that?

Attached: ghjghhg.png (929x483, 173.82K)

This is what happens if you aren't double thumb away or have 20ft of earth between you and the sky. Secondary particle decay melts everything from your clothes to your DNA holding your cells together. Most of that isn't burns, her cells are falling apart.

Do you really think nuclear weapons are real? What about death rays? Or how about the flux capacitor? You watch too much TV kid

How come some people survived relatively close to the blast and lived until old age?

They were sheltered and didn't look at it.

Attached: fdfdsfsf.jpg (800x1053, 92.88K)

fuck treaudo or whatevr his name is, Christ is king