A Republican politician being a decent human being and using calm rational thought……

A Republican politician being a decent human being and using calm rational thought……..

What a unicorn that man is. Also you can count on him not being re-elected over this. The Republican voters are going to go apeshit over this.

Attached: q3y51p09a6p81[1].jpg (750x992, 97.53K)

>using calm rational thought
Pretty obvious that biological men with higher muscle density aren't women

>75,000 athletes
>4 trannies
>top 4 are the trannies
>?????
>rational thought

He's not fit to lead. Disenfranchisement of an entire class, half the population, for a handful of the mentally ill is a travesty.

It doesn't matter if there's one piece of shit or a million pieces of shit. It's still a piece of shit.

up to 56%!

I wish we would gather together and kill these people who think about their short term gain vs our long term

Shouldn't be hard to over ride his veto.

why are 4 trannies getting this much attention?

Attached: Screenshot_129.png (604x548, 216.92K)

This

They're still rookie numbers!

What don't these people understand. It's not the quantity that matters. There could be 100 female runners on a track team and 1 trans male and odds are the trans male will be in the top 3 spots on the team (if not #1) every single time.

>these poor kids just want to cut off their dicks eventually and grope actual girls in the meantime
Shut the fuck up kike.

Psychotic transvestite men should be involuntarily committed to a men's psychiatric ward.

>75,000 high school athletes
>four are trannies
>56% try suicide
Why do people care so much about two students out of 75,000 then?

"It's only a leak it's not like the boat will sink" fuckin degenerate loving cuck. The idea is to nip it in the bud before it spreads.

I thought Utah was run by mormons
The fuck is this tranny loving faggotry

This kind of shit is the reason I always laugh when people on Any Forums start talking about how things will be so much better when Republicans take back Congress.

I don't really give a fuck about faggots but kudos to these people showing women their place

God fucking damnit, why are the cuckservatives so damn weak why do they care about the shitty NYT and other liberal media. Fucking grow a spine you faggots.

All the normies are hitting the fan over the one that won the swimming contest. The more these troons come out into the open the more normies are starting to realize what they really are, even grooming is starting to surface and be under damage control.

Attached: faggotonastick.jpg (549x510, 91.34K)