HAPPENING ::!!! SERIOUS RUSSIAN BANK RUN!!!! 3/24 STARTS TODAY!!!

MOEX OPENS TODAY OMFG YOU GOYS BETTER SELL!!! AND BUY CRYPTO AND TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY OUT OF THE BANKS.. CONSIDER TAKING OUT LOANS IN OTHER CURRENCY!!!! GOYS RUSSIAN POOR FAGS SAVE YOUR FAMILY !!

Imagine actually believing your Russian government and not taking your money out of the bank s before things really get bad....

Rich oligarchs completely going to make average Russian a slave . When they eventually put their money back in Russian banks.

If you don't have crypto in Russia now you will be a literal north Korea esque serf .

Russian elite Jewish oligarchs have officially fucked Russia like Kim jong UN .

RUSSIA POOR FAGS BUY BITCOIN NOW SO YOU HAVE A WAY OUT NOW BEFORE THE BANK RUN AND ITS TOO LATE!!

BUMP OR RUSSIAN FAGS WONT BE ABLE TO AFFORD INTERNET IS THE EXCUSE!!!

Also your family will die of COVID if you don't shill this

MASSIVE GROCERY SHORTAGE!!! THERE ARE EMPTY SHELVES EVERYWHERE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY STOCKING UP ANYTHING AVAILABLE TO TRADE SINCE THEIR CURRENCY IS INFLATING AND GETTING REKT BY SANCTIONS.. YOU CANT EVEN TRADE A RUBLE FOR ANYTHING BUT A YUAN AND CHINA IS REKKING THE CURRENCY TO BELOW THEIR PREFERRED NORTH KOREAN CLIENT.

I HEARD NORTH KOREA IS GOING TO BECOME A HUGE TOURIST DESTINATION FOR THE RUSSIAN ELITE AND ANYONE WITH ANY MONEY THAT WANTS TO DO ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THEIR SHITHOLE COUNTRY !!!

BETTER STOCK UP ON THE ESSENTIALS WHILE THEY ARE THERE OR YOU WILL BE WIPING YOUR ASS WITH A BRUSH AND SHITTING IN THE WOODS BC YOU WONT HAVE A HOME WHEN THE BANK COMES FOR THEIR MONEY!!!

GET OUT BEFORE THINGS GET REALLY BAD RUSSIAN POOR FAGS... IF YOU ARENT CONSCRIPTED TO DIE FIGHTING UKRAINE YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT......

I'm a Jew .. you have been warned

Attached: sketch-1646453966151.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/know-your-oligarch-a-guide-to-the-jewish-machers-in-the-russia-probe-1.6113189
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_oligarch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't believe you

Attached: 479he5.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

Forgot your meme flag huh kike?

tl;dr

also flag

Fucking kike ain't nobody believes that shit, go away

STAY POOR FAG!

Can't afford internet.. supermarket s empty . Bank run commencing hasn't even started .. economical collapse. About to be entirely reliant on Chinese economy like North Korea kek.

Kim Jon un more powerful than Putin now.. bc he's not in an armed conflict he can't win kek .

>Vlad Putin sells out country for kicks

>Moscoww poorfag s fighting in a war with Chechens and azeris in ukriane kek lol .. Russian btfo . Bank run about to start.. they can't even report the news kek
When will Russian fags wake up and stop listening to Mr Putin and demand civil rights and good paying jobs for everyone. Russians wont be able to ever leave their shithole country ever again soon ,,if you poor Russian fags can even afford to do anything let alone vacation.

Let's say they have bitcoins. Can they sell them there for fiat?

>MISSED THE MEETING AT THE KREMLIN SYNAGOGUE IN MOSCOW

We was in the right place at the right time Goyim..
haaretz.com/us-news/know-your-oligarch-a-guide-to-the-jewish-machers-in-the-russia-probe-1.6113189
((we was in the right place at the right time goyim.. maybe you should have a Jewish leader goyim))
>Maybe if you were at the synagogue when Putin divided up the Soviet union you would have a yacht goyim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_oligarch
Here are the most prominent oligarchs of the Putin era:
Roman Abramovich: JEWISH
Alexander Abramov: JEWISH
Oleg Deripaska: JEWISH
Mikhail Prokhorov: JEWISH
Alisher Usmanov: Muslim, married to Jew
German Khan: JEWISH
Viktor Vekselberg: JEWISH
Leonid Mikhelson: JEWISH
Vagit Alekperov: Muslim
Mikhail Fridman: JEWISH
Dmitry Rybolovlev: Slavic
Vladimir Potanin: Slavic
Pyotr Aven: JEWISH
Vitaly Malkin: JEWISH
Total count: 10 Jews, 2 Muslims (1 married to a Jew), 2 ethnic Slavs
Basically if you aren't Jewish you married a rich Jew and then became a billionaire

Bank run, best run, good for your health!

forgot your meme flag again, Rabbi?

Typing in all caps doesn't make your shit post any better, 0/6,000,000 see me after gas class

Attached: 1644081318367.jpg (250x238, 8.93K)

You've forgotten your memeflag for the last time leibowitz report to my office NOW

Pinche judios sucios

>I'm a Jew
But you're baiting. I unironically would listen to jews on stock tips if you weren't though. I figure you would have an ear with the elites and what they talk about.

You love discussing finance dont you?

I don't like Jews but some of you at least seem alright

Attached: 1638152169015.png (720x716, 444.2K)

Attached: jooholoanother.png (445x265, 111.38K)

>down to only a three months emergency liquid funds
>stressed af
>think about longing the fuck out of yen or ruble
>see this post
>see flag
yup I'm gmi

Attached: 1632188949897.jpg (1200x800, 298.64K)

The isrealis here are the ones who are able to get passed the Any Forums filter. They are mostly pretty cool.

YOU BETTER NOT THINK ABOUT HOLDING RUBLES RIGHT NOW UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR LIFE SAVING LIQUIDATED.. YOU BETTER BUY ASSETS LIKE CRYPTO OR LAND //

TAKE OUT A LOAN IN A FOREIGN CURRENCY .. BUY BACK IN RUBLES 5 YEARS FROM NOW WHEN THINGS ARE REALLY BAD AND PAY OFF YOUR DEBT AND PROFIT TONS!!!

MOEX OPENS TODAY.. RUBLE IS FUCKED BEYOND BELIEF!!!!!

Attached: sketch-1643221622421.png (1920x777, 2.11M)

Lies

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-015710.png (1080x1920, 187.86K)

Also
Soloviev: Jew
Comedy club: Jew
Urgant: Jew
Venediktov: Jew
Rottenberg brothers: Jew

Malahov: Jew

whatever a kike tells you to do, just do the opposite. Thanks Schlomo

No. Instead we will crash Canadian banks to punish the covid tyrants.

Canadian banks follow the US banks bruh. If one goes down, so does the other.

>posts chart showing ruble strengthening
baka

Attached: file.png (329x107, 8.42K)