The global white population is 600 million

The global white population is 600 million
The global sub-sahara nigger population is 1.1 billion
White population expected to cut to a 1/3rd by the end of the century
Nigger population expected to triple by the end of the century
All while niggers will migrate and flood Europe
All while America becomes the nigger holy land as Amerimutt is on a nigger worship frenzy

Attached: 1611341050109.jpg (500x457, 51.39K)

>All while America becomes the nigger holy land
the beaners are the cure. accept and bleach

You think this is the first time this has happened

The niggers won't go to Europe after WWIII.

hard times make strong men

It unironically is, at this scale. Where an entire race is replaced and almost all of them cheer all the way down.

Too busy watching Netflix and ordering uber eats. Not enough getting married and MAKING WHITE BABIES!!!!!

Asians have the number and IQ. Most K-selected population. Whites are halfway between Asian and Nigger. Part brutal nature and part farming people.

Because family formation and living within their means is a bit challenging. It's even harder than 'adulting.'

Never happened.
Whites were always the most populous group on Earth after chinks.
Giving shitskins vaccines and basic medicine made them explode.

Whiteness is a cheap imitation of the Roman Empire

Attached: 007E3C86-B710-48C7-BF22-9797D165423A.jpg (640x480, 54.51K)

>and almost all of them cheer all the way down
t.npc

please dont leave me whitebros dont leave us with the niggers we need you. ik ik access to whites is not a human right but plz who will i make fun of niggers with after the whitebros are gone.

>The niggers won't go to Europe after WWIII.
Or the US, WW3 will destroy the gibs, only the self sufficient will survive. When the gibs stop, the niggers stop eating and they will either leave or die, either way is fine by me. I hope the hard times last at least a decade to ensure that the welfare class is long gone and only the self sufficient are left.

What was the ratio in the Southern states before the civil war?

Europe alone already has that more than 600 million whites.

>Giving shitskins vaccines and basic medicine made them explode.
You're overlooking food, we not only feed Africa, we feed niggers here. Cut out welfare and niggers would be 1% of the population here. They are thriving off of gibs.

>1/3rd by the end of the century
The mutants need to be culled and the niggers won't survive without whites feeding them so it'll balance out in time, the US is probably not gonna survive as a country though.

>the US is probably not gonna survive as a country though
No, not as it is. But if the US goes then so does the world, shit times are ahead for sure but that is the best thing that could happen to the US and the west. Once the gibs stop then the useless will leave or die and then we can rebuild. Constitution 2.0 needs to make sure that the kikes are not allowed whatsoever.

Yep, it sucks.
Nothing I can do about it.
I just hope I get to see our power elites burn at the stake before I die.

>Constitution 2.0 needs to make sure that the kikes are not allowed whatsoever.
That's what worries me, the vast majority of people who are otherwise sane love jews and turn into leftist faggots the moment anyone dares to critique them. Then there's the legion of christian morons who believe niggers have souls and would defend niggers to death purely because they believe they share the same religion. Those people are the majority and want to recreate the same exact scenario we're in now all over again.

I wonder who will feed the niggers in the future?

>Amerimutt is on a nigger worship frenzy
Indeed. I've never saw such servile disgusting behavior but yet I'm supposed to believe Americans are the descendants of people who somehow had the back bone to stand up to some king over taxes??? Or threw tea in a harbor? Fuck America and it's Little Golden book fake history.