American Exodus

Has anyone here left the US to live full-time in another country?

I feel like it’s a matter of time before the USA collapses. The system is not sustainable.

Where should we as white men go? What’s the best place and career (remote or otherwise) that gets us out?

Attached: 8CF58D9B-2E26-4A92-8D4F-DF65CFE38B5D.jpg (650x360, 49.18K)

>white men
>spacing
/thread

I hear Australia is based af and they have a right-wing government.

What's that symbol on the bottom?

I lived there for a year. Pretty comfy and mostly whites, Asians in the cities. The big brother shit is annoying but I’d take that over the weird woke corporatocracy here

fucked off to small town in japan on the coast. working from home for an IT company so the money goes a long way here. haven't seen a nigger in person in 2 years. absolutely love it

Hell no. Aus land is literally America 2.0. Aussie culture is fucking dead and it’s just a mess now. Did you even see how brutal they treated everything during the lockdowns?

lmao.....i cant even go to work because its illegal for unvaxxed

Do you speak Japanese?

nigger our "based right-wing" gubmint is completely run by the WEF and every other politician is corrupt

it's only semi-based if you live in the bush, the cities are full of gooks and pajeets

Central America is going to be based af in 10 years.

Once the bitcoin adoption runs like wild fire through there.

>amerishit
Put a gun in your mouth and go to hell already you filthy jew golem

It indicates that the passport is an “e-passport” and contains a chip that has your personal information on it

Havent lived back home in about 6 years. I just like the pace and balance of life in different places more. Some ups some downs but i feel happier and more at ease than i did back home so i never went back.

Attached: 8EB08FE9-3FBB-4F67-8922-D27C7A1A7B32.jpg (2048x1536, 378.76K)

yes. its not that hard to learn

The problem is all the moving around in the first place

Nope, they shipped a heap of niggers into the bush in the last 18 months. My outboard got stolen yesterday.

Leaving isn't feasible for most of us. It's actually quite difficult to do.

I’ve considered living in Turkey and finding a qt Russian wife. Not sure how viable this is though, and I’d probably need to find a remote dev job of some kind first.

You are the nigger.

As a US citizen you cannot do that. The US citizenship is a huge ball and chain around your mobility. Hell,even european banks will refuse to do business with you if you are a US citizen.
The main reason behind this is that every US citizen is essentially "owned" by the US government. All your financial data needs to be available to the government at a single request or you will face sanctions. Since most banks don't actually keep customer data in that way, they just don't deal with US citizens.

I'm considering trying to be an english teacher or something IT related in vietnam / SE asia
greek / native american so don't worry about
>white
by Any Forums standards atleast

have you looked in the mirror lately mutt

did you get the afghans palacuck brought over from last year, or just heaps of africans? i'm surrounded by koreans so at least they are the sorta alright asians

bet the cops are doing fk all about your motor

We as white men will not flee as a woman or fucking jew would. Swallow battery acid and die.

I've been heavily considering it. I'm 22 and doing the learn to code meme (8 hours a day while living with my parents). I have 100k in my brokerage account from sports gambling/crypto and in the fall I was thinking about going to some cheaper Euro country to test the waters with an airbnb.

I'm heavily considering the capital of Slovenia because of how beautiful and scenic it looks. My parents are great but my dad works at home and my mom is home by 3 PM so it's hard being around people all the time.

America is the dead end country that everyone flocks to when backed against the wall. This is the last corner on the world before hell. Unless you plan on returning to your roots there isn't anywhere else you would be able to go. It's all going to shit.

Some user was telling me that westerners can sometimes find good import/export jobs in Vietnam. You can live off 10k a year easily too.

Only con I see with this plan (for me, anyway) is that it would ruin any chance of a normal family life and might mess up your kids

I'm waiting for refugee status then go to the 1 or 2 countries with high standards that actually screen who they take in so nowhere in Europe or even Japan. Maybe New Zealand?

I imagine after a few years I would come back to the US to raise my family here in rural New England (beautiful place to raise a family). It would depend on where the country is headed.

Can't enter the country without a vaccine.

Not even worth reporting it nicked.

all dark as fuck niggers, sudanese probably. Some cunt got stabbed out the front of my highschool a few weeks ago. Blacks stabbing blacks for now.

t. country nsw

Please be true
We just got out first BTC ATM recently

Nah you can now with quarantine, changed this week

What about leave? (Asking for a friend)

It's deep thinking about how U r in a 50 state jail w/o a passport

yes, I unironically moved to Mexico over 10 years ago and live a much better life than I did in the states and much better than my peers where I'm from.

Learning Spanish is key. Pros and cons to each but overall I much prefer Mexico.

sounds like a Russian shill demoralization thread

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2019-12-02T15-49-46.122Z.png (411x655, 194.65K)

fuck I got farming family out west NSW, hope they can steer clear. I'm heading down that way to see my grandpa for first time in forever thanks to the coof border rules, might have a look for myself

>working from home for an IT company
how are the work hours like? is it as bad as stereotypical salaryman?

I mean yeah, I’d take the US over England any day too.

Be a man. Stay and help rebuild or have the kids that will.

>not so fast tax cattle

Attached: YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE.png (874x580, 93.41K)

west NSW is fine, its always been packed full of abbos. They wont send niggers out there.

go to other latam countries, make an effort to help their develope. many gringos savings instead of making longnosed richier should be put into bussiness in latam.

LOL that's not even true you lazy shitter

Leavings fine, and if you ever got a second passport you could of left on that.

It is in vic and wa. I know plenty of cunts that still worked because the bosses cant afford to lose them though.

In vic even teachers must have there boosterinos hahahaha

>thinking any european country is safe. Best bet is something like argentina m8. If you are thinking of any euro country youre retarded. That shit is all in the same boat

Sneed

None of this is true
T. Has lived abroad for the last twenty years