The latest telegram update is, Reddit Brigade has dispatched a rescue squad...

The latest telegram update is, Reddit Brigade has dispatched a rescue squad. Quote from the squad leader posted today: "The girl's alive and we're going to send someone to save her... and we're going to get her the hell out of there"

God speed!

Attached: 1647984753918.png (695x811, 337.3K)

I'd save her if she let me fuck her mouth.

THAT'S A MAN

>girl
Thats some bold assumption with those board ass shoulders no cap no glizzy no kizzy on gaga.

New update:
>Reddit Brigade has already constructed a Giant Pedestal to shit her on.
>Squad fully equipt in shining white armor
>Just before the squad unicorn lifted off, sargent Simpo was heard yelling "Our UpVotes shall blot out the SUN!"

Pray them victory lads.

Her womb has been flooded. It's too late. The infection has taken hold. The juice has run down the leg.

I hope so

Jessica Lynch became the big war narrative story about a month into the Iraq War due to the general public getting bored.

It seems about a month is the maximum limit of an NPC's interest in a narrative until you need to activate the coombrain to get people back into it.

Have the Africans saved her yet

Attached: sad face.png (478x567, 152.55K)

What did they really do to Jessica Lynch?
Has the truth ever come out?

>"The girl's alive and we're going to send someone to save her... and we're going to get her the hell out of there"
Whiteknight kino incoming

Attached: file.png (540x757, 729.83K)

what else would you expect from a confederacy of cucks

Attached: 1_jd0Ldx7rDdFbzDP5YQsNNA.jpg (1173x739, 216.34K)

russians are saving her (for later)

The truth is that she only survived the humvee crash because she wasn't wearing a seatbelt, her M16 was caked either dirt so there was no way it could have functioned, the Iraqis slapped her around while she was in the hospital, they couldn't get her internal bleeding under control so one of the doctors made contact with nearby Marines who relayed the message to higher up, a unit was sent to the hospital and was met with almost no resistance. The actual details of the ambush of her unit has been completely swept under the rug. Sgt Donald Walters was the man responsible for saving the people stuck in the killzone, he killed an entire Iraqi mortar section with the help of Patrick Miller. The Pentagon attributed his actions to Jessica Lynch to try to make her into a PR tool.

Lebbit link?

GOD SNEED!

Attached: 1629461250018.jpg (1164x766, 167.98K)

What happened? Who is this plz fill in

They did not say god speed, theres no way

ahh all the good ones use makita

Russians captured 65 Ukraine soldiers, of which 5? Were wamen, including this particular QT. So she is a pow now, being fed and under the protection of the Russian federation.

They are not doing to good, your girl in op pic is left of center

Attached: ladies first.jpg (640x400, 64.75K)

k

I should also mention that Sgt Walters was executed by the Saddam Fedayeen shortly after the POWS were taken to the hospital.