Shoigu and Gerasimov disappearance is bad news for the west

They will get more competent guys in now.

Attached: 12386b00-9ed6-11ec-a510-abab4813a7ba_800_420.png (800x420, 156.45K)

Putin had them snuffed right?

haha very funny

they will send in the good stuff any day now'

cant wait to see putin hanging upside down from a lamppost

Test

They got raped as punishment by Putin's gay jailors

failed

>the good stuff will arrive in 2 weeks

Wait no Not Valery Gerasimov
Can you confirm he is missing too the guy seems tough as nails?
What about Lavrov?

They sit next to the red button.

Attached: wet pussay.webm (640x360, 973.73K)

What do you faggots mean "missing?"
They're probably in the Urals preparing for the upcoming nuclear exchange
Hopefully they nuke Brussels with a hypersonic missile and wipe out the heads of state meeting there today

Attached: 1574025046473.jpg (589x1024, 146.52K)

you don't get it, those guys are the only hierarchical obstacle between putin and the nuclear bottom

why would they do that? Russia would be wiped off the face of the earth in response. Surely even with their high school level education they can see that

Russia bro tell us of any weird happenings, who is missing what is happening etc anything out of the ordinary ?
And is it true a bunch of Russian generals have died or is that propaganda.

The disappeared? Sounds like bs

>Lavrov
He has nothing to do with the army

Russian diplomats are being kicked out of Poland, the conventional war is about to start and it will lead within days to a full nuclear exchange.
The game theory optimal move is to strike first, and Brussels today might be the highest value target in the history of human warfare

Nothing even happening, just common pig cutter

I mean i get that, but what about Lavrov the guy is savant genius damn near, level headed calculating and smart as fuck, im sure he can talk sense or would prevent any "disappearances" ?

Gerasimov is a very level headed guy, if putin will order him a nuclear war, Gerasimov will oppose him for sure

I know but the guy is smart as fuck

Attached: D2E29F5E-A72D-4D5A-85E1-9A3689E06563.jpg (828x800, 709.51K)

$stupid_faggots -= 2;

but then they lose anyways. Nukes are only really ment to save your ass if you're about to go down for good.

Lavrov has no power in the Kremlin as of now

Based

>the only hierarchical obstacle between putin and the nuclear bottom

fuck Putin's nukes, they are all rusted out, and anyone who knows how to launch them have left for the west long ago, anyone with any brains has left Russia, it is now a literal Idiocracy, nukes might as well be alien tech to them

Just reacting in the opposite of an order isn't level headed at all.
The level headed move is to follow orders and launch since the West will use nukes no matter what.
Russian nuclear doctrine is to strike first, Gerasimov knows that (because he's a level headed person) and will launch when ordered.

How does his dick taste?

THE COMPETENT RUSSIANS WILL ARRIVE IN 2 MORE WEEKS! YOU'LL SEE!

LAUNCH THE FUCKING NUKES ALREADY

Now this is pure copium

More I die the better my lie.
>who taught me this

Attached: jesus-performed-this-miracle-at-the-wedding-in-cana-what-is-a-carpenter-cardinal.jpg (405x810, 102.2K)

Eat shit kike, the guy may be a spokesman but god damn did he play the geo political game in Russia's favor in Syria and Georgia over the years.

why they look like a side character from red alert 2?
>for the union!!!

Historically killing off generals etc. was an awful policy

I can hear Putin screaming in frustration from here. I can hear the "Steiner" hitler speech. I can hear him threatening officials with harsh prison sentences ALL THE WAY FROM MY HOUSE

Attached: 1379878224001.jpg (531x419, 155.89K)

you guys don't get it
these two were in contact with the CIA
Putin found out

Why do you support Ukraine?

Steiner will attack in 2 weeks and encircle Kiev.

Any links or proof?

>russian purges lead to more competent people taking control
LOLOL

If Putin couldn't find competent guy for 20 years how He will find them in "two more weeks"?

are you the dedicated canadian vatnik?
anyways nuclear doctrine has never been put in practice so no person can say if first strikes
orders will be obey