My sister constantly humiliates me

>Sister has always been a tomboy lesbian.
>She's basically a 5'6 manlet with short hair and a mediocre face.
>Study close to the city so I have to move in with her.
>Sister constantly bringing in hot 9/10 girls to humiliate me and show me that I am inferior.
>Being 5'11 average face and somewhat fit.
>Not being able to get pussy unless I am in a relationship and always being labeled as autistic.
Today my sister brought in a very cute girl who worked as a cashier and basically groped her and told her she was a slut and she seemed happy and excited about it, I looked her up on facebook and it turns out she is a feminist.

Basically girls these days prefer another girl instead of a guy, the world is upside down, what should I do?

Attached: 256.png (600x515, 448.36K)

>basically
You have to be 18 to post here, kid

this
/thread

The answer is in your flag

rape both of them

Attached: F9660D62-D96B-4A52-B903-1A81B8944695.gif (300x186, 445.96K)

no pics
/reported

That sounds hot.

>crying on pol about it
You’re the problem not your sister

Dude you don't have the same niche market, I used to think it was weird how good looking lesbians were but naturally if all the ugly ones are dykes then the others are gonna be more attractive and people who's entire personality revolves around their sexuality don't have anything else to offer.
Straight women are probably going to be less attractive since there's mote men in the market than dykes

What a cuck, you let your sister become a promiscious lesbian whore?

Spineless losers like you are not meant for this world.

gross, my sister is ugly and has always been envious of not being born a man but she knows how to get into the minds of other women and convince them to sleep with her, I wonder if any pro-men lesbians have written something about this....

You're a frogposter, so you deserve it.

Yeah, this. You're a faggot, no wonder lifting and being taller than avg didn't work out for you. Faggot faggot faggot

Attached: 1647828706322.gif (112x112, 13.62K)

Anytime someone in my life does anything I disapprove of I use spoken word magic to crush them. I pray to god and he tears them limb from limb in front of my very eyes.
I have seen people living in a neo-hell that I have wished upon them.
It is good.

Stop being poor Stop being a bitch alternative try the belt and closet trick
>Basically girls these days prefer another girl instead of a guy, the world is upside down, what should I do?
hahaha your sister is manlier than you simply

Transition to female, OP. Your flag means you're halfway there. Just take the good girl pills and you'll be fine.

that's hot as fuck user. i'm jealous.

lesdom ntr is a very underrated fetish

Attached: lesbcuck.jpg (500x723, 77.78K)

just rape them my son
alternatively ask your sister to tell you the secret of the head game you mentioned

Attached: Know_what_this_is.gif (300x232, 228.93K)

sigmund says have sex with your sister

Jewish hands typed this

Attached: 1641262383431.webm (272x480, 1.06M)