US banning gold trade with russians

ok, so what are the consequences of US blocking non americans from buying russian gold.

And what are the consequences if US and Europe sanction the energy russian sector.

Everyone tells me that's super bad, but nobody has explained to me why.

Attached: 1648091918057.jpg (743x616, 123.53K)

Russia escalating the situation

It's not about banning people from buying Russian gold, it's trying to prevent Russia from accumulating more gold to launch a gold-backed currency

That our leaders are even considering this illustrates:
1. How dumb they are
2. How much damage to the petrodollar they've inflicted over the last three weeks
3. How close BRICS nations are to launching a parallel banking system and gold-backed currencies that will dedollarize a large portion of the global economy

But again, our leaders are dumb. Just like sanctioning Russia's foreign reserves caused all the non-bitch nations like China, India, and Saudia Arabia to accelerate dedollarization plans, banning countries from gold markets wholesale will only accelerate their accumulation of gold reserves and an eventual return to the gold standard.

It's unironically game over for globohomo, we're just seeing the flailing before we hear the death rattle

Doesn't Russia have some of the largest gold deposits on Earth? Couldn't they just mine their own or just get it from friendler places like BRICS nations?

Yep. Good times ahead

jiust proves how scared the kikes are now that they just realized their own propaganda was bullshit and that russia has them over a barrel. putin is unironically a genius

what is the US doing, why are they sabotaging themselves?

Attached: pepe123.png (502x431, 351.97K)

>that will dedollarize a large portion of the global economy
a large part of the global economy can't dedollarize nigger. foreign non bank entities have something like 10 trillion usd in debt and outstanding contracts on the line. if the economies that use usd can't get access to usd easily they will default or be unable to fulfill their contracts.

The fed recommended people buy gold last week, I thought that was odd, seems exactly what they are trying to do,

Yes to all the above and they already have 2298.53 tonnes in their vaults worth over $140 billion. Just another reason our leaders are pants on head retarded

Yep, sanctions don’t work if 2/3 of the world ignores them

money points are just numbers in a computer. factories and oil reserves exist in the real world and not in the metaverse

>Doesn't Russia have some of the largest gold deposits on Earth?
Yes and great mining companies

I'm laffin @ the utter absurdity of this post and the mere idea of china being a part of creating a "gold backed" currency

Imagine actually believing your Russian government and not taking your money out of the bank s before things really get bad....

Rich oligarchs completely going to make average Russian a slave . When they eventually put their money back in Russian banks.

If you don't have crypto in Russia now you will be a literal north Korea esque serf .

Russian elite Jewish oligarchs have officially fucked Russia like Kim jong UN .

RUSSIA POOR FAGS BUY BITCOIN NOW SO YOU HAVE A WAY OUT NOW BEFORE THE BANK RUN AND ITS TOO LATE!!

BUMP OR RUSSIAN FAGS WONT BE ABLE TO AFFORD INTERNET IS THE EXCUSE!!!

Also your family will die of COVID if you don't shill this

MASSIVE GROCERY SHORTAGE!!! THERE ARE EMPTY SHELVES EVERYWHERE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY STOCKING UP ANYTHING AVAILABLE TO TRADE SINCE THEIR CURRENCY IS INFLATING AND GETTING REKT BY SANCTIONS.. YOU CANT EVEN TRADE A RUBLE FOR ANYTHING BUT A YUAN AND CHINA IS REKKING THE CURRENCY TO BELOW THEIR PREFERRED NORTH KOREAN CLIENT.

I HEARD NORTH KOREA IS GOING TO BECOME A HUGE TOURIST DESTINATION FOR THE RUSSIAN ELITE AND ANYONE WITH ANY MONEY THAT WANTS TO DO ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THEIR SHITHOLE COUNTRY !!!

BETTER STOCK UP ON THE ESSENTIALS WHILE THEY ARE THERE OR YOU WILL BE WIPING YOUR ASS WITH A BRUSH AND SHITTING IN THE WOODS BC YOU WONT HAVE A HOME WHEN THE BANK COMES FOR THEIR MONEY!!!

GET OUT BEFORE THINGS GET REALLY BAD RUSSIAN POOR FAGS... IF YOU ARENT CONSCRIPTED TO DIE FIGHTING UKRAINE YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT......

I'm a Jew .. you have been warned!!

Attached: sketch-1643268392911.png (1920x777, 2.11M)

Because they are so used to leveraging and pulling the strings this way that they forgot it doesn’t work against major powers.

It’s a bunch of power tripping retards running the show and their typical tricks are wearing thin. So they can only keep doubling down on it, bringing in the private sector and Judenpresse.

Yes, Russia is the #2 producer of gold in the world.

This act, as well as the other samctions, arent going work and may even end up doing more damage to US.

I kinda of thibk theae are actions they were always planning on making avainst China but they are being forxed to act early.

Which is why more countries are denominating their transactions in units other than dollars. Saudia Arabia just agreed to settle oil trades with China in the yuan, India just bought oil from Russia with rupees, and China has used the petroyuan contract that is convertible to gold bullion on the Shanghai gold exchange.

But why would anyone have trouble getting dollars when a) the Fed/Treasury keeps printing them out the ass, and b) all of these countries hold US Treasuries that could be used instead.

Not that they'll want to when a stable, sound currency is offered free from Fed manipulation. Game, set, match. Thanks for playing

This. Stealing everything and freezing all their dollar assets because Russia started a regional war must be giving every other country pause. Like when Trudeau had them freeze bank accounts leading to hundreds of millions in assets fleeing Canadian banks to the US. Other large countries who hate one or more neighbors or have disuptes on their border must be wondering who is next, when a stipulation of continued access to dollar assets is following US foreign policy.

This, as much as I am going to hate myself, current crop of leaders are like Cersei Lannister. Understood how her father used machinations to gainnpower and control but lacking in the intellect. judgement of her father that made it work for him.

STOP DODGING THE OVEN YOU COMPLETE PIECE OF SHIT

us citizens and entities cant trade gold with russia
who the fuck cares?