My prediction

Boomers will lose everything but still cling to their worldview that caused all this.

Attached: Angry-Baby-Boomer.jpg (612x407, 23.67K)

of course. they will be told to blame the boogeyman

Boomers didn't do anything. Boomer hate is a Jewish/chink demoralizing meme.

>Boomers are just misguided simpletons

They just want you to distance yourself from your parents and grandparents. Only hateful little faggots but into this meme. Congrats

I want distance from them if they refuse to learn from the past.

boomers deserve all the hate. I'm glad you like your mommy and daddy but they ruined the world.

still worried about what ill do next?
>dad....?
breaks out guitar hero 3
plays dragonforce through the fire and flames expert fc

Attached: FFEB6992-F6EF-4C91-86A7-C637A117DF3D.jpg (800x450, 35.61K)

No dubbers. No muffin head can enter a gaye k

Boomers are universally a bunch of midwit shitheads with an overinflated sense of worth. No exceptions. With that being said, I love my boomer parents and would never let anyone hurt them. But yours and everyone else’s boomer parents can eat shit and fucking die.

hows this a bad thing?

Every single generation alive is what you described, kid

They're zombie narcissists trying to take humanity down with them. "Braaaains." That's what they're like.

you know damn well they will pathetically come crawling to us for forgiveness with half assed apologizes. silence is the only thing that will teach them at this point.

I don't care for my mom and dad, actually. We don't have a relationship at all. Still doesn't make me fall for the propaganda

They will never admit they were wrong.

Kys, brat

why you mad that Im gaining leverage? dont blame me blame my upbringin'. this is how new york wants it.

My dad thinks Trump is secretly in charge he won’t shut up about it

This. I can’t believe people fall so easily for an attempt to separate multigenerational relations of shared wisdom and perspective.

yeah man. so much wisdom coming out of guido boomers, wasp boomers that have checked out, and niggers parents.

It's not propaganda its the truth. The generations before the boomers continually tried to improve the life of their offspring. Boomers single handedly shit all over that. Divorce rate, illegal immigration, mass outsourcing, affirmative action, and that's not even getting into the economic issues they caused (and continue to cause).

circle of life, yo