I want to pray to a lesser god

Most major religions have been around for at least 20+ years and the world is fucked up like a football bat.
What are my choices for 2nd string gods? I need something light and not too demanding. picrel is in the running.

Attached: bob.jpg (768x1024, 202.97K)

Pray to the god of what you want. Want money? Pray to god of money. Want sex and power? Pray to god of sex and power. You can even sacrifice to them for greater effect.
Be warned, though, if you do not worship God above all other principalities you will bring ruin over by yourself

You have to be 18 to post here, kid

become your own god

Bastet is cool
Bob is just in my way for my own sake

the flying spaghetti monster is fun for a while

Around here we pray to Kek.

you can pray to me.

I'm pretty decent. I don't walk, the earth moves beneath me.

do i have to kneel or tithe or shitpost?

>T.

Attached: faggot nerd KEK chud.jpg (474x474, 35.28K)

Bob Dobbs is a pretty good choice. i'd recommend looking through some of the other pantheons- Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Sumerian, Gnostic Christian, American Indian tribal gods, Hindu...you got choices bro. Big fan of Guan Yin/Avalokitesvara, Ganesh and Shiva myself...Hermes Trismegistus. As well as the ol' Sun and Moon, mother earth, father sky, Great Spirit what belief systems do you subscribe to? What's your ancestry? or make your own. you can also use characters from the modern pantheon, pop culture. Cthulu mythos is getting popular these last few decades. Urban legends, cryptozoology, New Age stuff like ascended masters...take your pick. all sorts of thoughtforms and archetypes to choose from. the key is to find ones that click with you, that you can connect with on a deep level of conscious belief. just remember- when invoking or evoking, remember to create a protective container, and to banish/make sure there's a clear ending to the ritual. and don't make deals unless the terms are clear.

All gods are also known as djinn. They are entities made of smokeless fire, they dwell in a parallel universe to our own and have families, they are tricky and manipulative. It's best to not deal with them. I prayed to goddess inana, also called ishtar and Aphrodite. I prayed for a girlfriend and was granted my prayer but she's also the goddess of war. The relationship was full of strife, struggle and heartache. Eventually we broke up and I can't attract another girl no matter what, actually I lost all my friends, my family hates me, there's nothing I can do to repair any of my relationships. People only talk to me when they need my help, money or something but once they're done they abandon me.

Tl;dl don't fuck around and find out

Glory to atom!

a lot of those seem to have similarities and patterns. any of them easy? a tl;dr faith?

Forest spirits are abundant and hungry for worship. What’s more they are very active and able to prove their existence unlike most religions

is that an offshoot of the cult of the doomsday weapon?

Attached: alpha1.jpg (1371x806, 198.05K)

The anti-whites

Attached: ovupuh.jpg (570x570, 84.77K)

liberalism and unbalanced power/technocucks atheism faggity turned the world into literal dumpster trash user

Attached: 1646471783777.jpg (2560x5676, 1.64M)

Attached: 2342423.png (94x44, 7.02K)

Bob is a fine choice, to be sure, but have you considered the benefits of worshiping a space captain with no testicles and a state of the art website?

Attached: monster-children-heaves-cult-do.png (767x467, 466.61K)

That's a nice pipe organ you got there.

Attached: 1647308983044.jpg (350x708, 28.92K)

THAT FUCKER STOLE MY SLACK

checked and still sounds like a lot of effort. I am still leaning to slack.

Bob Dobb's would never steal your slack.

stealing requires effort.

Picrel.

This copy of the image happens to have been originally d/l'd from Any Forums, sometime back in 2011.

Research it yourself. It's interesting ...

Attached: 1612936655966.jpg (465x729, 72.49K)

All is Mind. The universe is mental. There is only one observer, and only one observation, and they are only one thing. The appearance of division and differentiation are illusory.

Attached: 1612945780474.jpg (500x388, 32.59K)

Are you white? If you are then God is Your God, only the subies are aloud to worship lesser gods.

What does it say?