2 moar weeks

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-233859_Twitter.jpg (1078x1861, 875.31K)

Is he shooting from civ apartment tho?

wait so he is alive? what is he even doing all this time?

As is tradition

He's shooting from a nunnery surrounded by orphaned Russian children.

Of course. So that Ukies can cry that they’re shelling “civilian domiciles” on the news and get more money wired to Zelenskiy’s Panama account.

If he was alive why hasn't he posted a picture with most recent newspaper?

Apparently photo shoots in a combat zone?

Attached: .jpg (1200x630, 134.84K)

> you can't use that evacuated building to defend an urban area! it's unfair! waaaaaaahhhh
The absolute state of Putincucks.

Attached: 1647424065289.png (800x2223, 1009.58K)

Dead Russian Childrens.

Attached: 1588786857799.png (738x466, 626.69K)

No timestamp and sharpie in pooper. He is dead.

Sure they can. Just don't play victim card when the building will be bombed out of existence

>childrenS
Ameriflag can't use basic english?

That is the dumbest thing to cry about. That's war fuck you. So how do you solve this problem? You do what your army is doing right now. You open evacuation lanes for civilians before attacking. Give the civilians a certain amount of time to evacuate and then begin the assault. Besides if you know if there is going to be a fight especially for a city you want to have everything setup including have your artillery just shelling big time when times up.

So you want confirmation that he's alive because you don't trust the press? The confirmation you want is from the press who were the original form of delivered propaganda and the Sunday funnies which would train kids to read the paper. Sometimes I envy those kids at the end of Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.

Attached: mad-max-beyond-thunderdome-mel-gibson-children.jpg (600x263, 76.48K)

Tiffany Dover nursed him back to health

Russia opens such lanes CONSTANTLY, and yet
>Hurr durr Russia kills and rapes civs!!!
everytime

OH NO, CHUDS

I THOUGHT RUSSIA HAD KILLED HIM

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Attached: 77f.png (392x590, 31.84K)

Did we do that in Iraq? I actually can't remember if we did or not? I think we just rolled in there and if I remember right killed a million civilians in that war.

What two weeks ago he blew up Chernobyl or some shit? Sent missiles into a hospital maternity ward. He's a real jerk.

Attached: norm.jpg (1920x1080, 1.6M)

I'd derive some satisfaction from seeing this guy (assuming he even exists) arriving home in a casket.
Is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1645365281377.gif (250x250, 991.81K)

what i dont see is him holding a pic of the current day newspaper

still no POL

we need proof of life

He was buried only once

>You open evacuation lanes for civilians before attacking
That's exactly what the slavs are doing, and then the MSM says they're mining those lanes.

>Undated picture
>Trust us

Attached: 1648099193683.jpg (961x816, 97.21K)