Activists break into university lab, find freezer full of dead third trimester fetuses

How the fuck is something like this allowed to exist in America?

And why isn’t this on the news?

Attached: 760C7540-0E7F-4BE9-A55A-DAE93A05ED00.jpg (828x1443, 689.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justine-s-writes.medium.com/birth-strike-how-the-predecessors-of-antifa-laid-the-foundations-for-abortion-in-america-5c147c7670dd
youtube.com/watch?v=5l8uy_U8bmA
instagram.com/p/Cbd5CVJLjxv/?utm_medium=copy_link
youtube.com/watch?v=-T_LUSnWThc
bibliogram.art/p/Cbd5CVJLjxv
youtube.com/watch?v=XbFKC3xySMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Roasties aborted so many fetuses they had some to spare.

>dead fetuses
What’s the race?

>Ecoterrorist criminals lie, news at 11
Wow. It's almost like they have an agenda.

There is literally nothing wrong with abortion.

Theres a video on youtube of a news story from the 1970s
The police discover shipping containers full of dead babies.
the shipping containers were owned by an abortion doctor who lapsed payment on them or something
They tried to convict him of a crime but he did nothing illegal except some minor improper disposal of medical waste charge

Attached: 1648089182698-pol.png (512x468, 163.01K)

It should be a known FACT that the ideological predecessors of Antifa (anarcho-syndicalists) were the first ones to push for mass abortion and contraception as part of plan to destroy capitalism through destroying the birthrate. This call for a "birth strike" was carried over to the American communist party and the ACLU.

justine-s-writes.medium.com/birth-strike-how-the-predecessors-of-antifa-laid-the-foundations-for-abortion-in-america-5c147c7670dd
>[P]rocreation under capitalism was an abomination since it prolonged the system by creating more “wage slaves”for capitalist bosses. In their view no one should have any children under capitalism. The agenda was to have working-class women drastically reduce the number of births via contraception and abortion. The lower birthrates would dry up the pool of labor, which would then ensure imminent crisis for capitalism and imperialism. This applied the syndicalist call for a massive general strike to the realm of childbearing.

>They erroneously believed this strategy would empower working-class women and the working class as a whole. Women would supposedly be “freed” from household labor. Workers’ wages would supposedly increase as the birthrate shrunk, since the absence of a reserve army of labor would force capitalist bosses to give into workers’ demands. Deliberately reducing the population would also give workers bargaining power with the State, these anarchists alleged.

This is because the left is inherently satanic. Unlike God, Satan cannot create, he can only destroy. This causes Satan to become deeply jealous of God, and as such Satan seeks to destroy all that God has created. The left likewise cannot create, it can only destroy, and seeks to tear down and annihilate everything which Western Civilization and free markets have made.

This is precisely why communists seek to destroy the family. Leftists hate everything beautiful and fertile.
youtube.com/watch?v=5l8uy_U8bmA

Attached: 20211016brthstrk.png (712x1448, 682.51K)

Bump. Post a link op, don't be a nigger

>not knowing how to use IG
instagram.com/p/Cbd5CVJLjxv/?utm_medium=copy_link

jews every fuckin time

Black babies are better than aborted babies.

Abortion is the greatest evil in the world today. It murders babies, damages mothers and causes the moral decay of civilization by creating a culture whereby human life is viewed as disposable.

EVERYTHING is wrong with it.

abortion isnt murder if theyre not born yet

All scientists agree life begins at fertilization.

all life doesnt matter, would you love a virus?

Murder is a legal term, and laws don't set morals.
A fetus is a human being, and killing it is wrong.

A virus isn't human. An unborn baby is.

>Black babies are better than aborted babies.
>Living niggers are better than dead niggers
pls go and stay go

I suspect khazars to be directly involved in this.

Attached: 1647045844285.jpg (940x811, 226K)

uh oh... you summoned satan into your brain

Human experimentation goes on no matter what the lessers think about it.

Jews are NOT the problem, lack of Christ is.

>would you love a virus?
No I think we should have huge freezers full of baby parts here and there. You know as a society. As a people. So people who went to college ( kek ) can play with the parts and put them in their mouths.
I bet the parts are worth tons of money.
Dib dab poke. The parts with things.

Attached: 1620837304189.jpg (750x835, 66.58K)

Leftists removing themselves from the gene pool is a GOOD thing you mong.

theyre dead, who cares

>using subhuman kike social media
fuck off
why should I care about some jew site retard

>theyre dead, who cares
Yes also a society who killed the little unborn babies to harvest their parts.

Murdering babies and dissecting their bodies is barbaric.

so what, china harvests parts from people like you

>so what, china harvests parts from people like you
Yes and China is a fucking nightmare.
That's my point. That's my entire point. Thank you again. Fucking sounds like Hellraiser.
> DO WE...DO WE HAVE ANY MORE FETUS IN THE FREEZER FRANKLIN......GET IT OUT AND PUT IT IN MY MOUTH

Attached: 1636486218560.jpg (1400x700, 111.09K)

Red diaper babies are better than aborted babies.

GENTLE REMINDER: Organ donation is actually organ HARVESTING.
You are still alive when they cut you up into little pieces and sell you off to the highest bidders.

Refuse organ donation, don't donate blood. Let the Jews harvest from their own people first.

Except it kills our morality and leads us into sin. Even if you don't believe in God the degradation of the religious morals is killing society.

Bastards!

Those were for my 'Stuffed Peppers' dinner!

Attached: 1642388516741.png (888x500, 410.76K)

Fuck jews fuck niggers fuck satan but especially fuck shill niggersnake sliders

when christians stop being niggers then people will acknowledge your morality

Christ is truth. Repent.

fuck that was a quick response you stupid nigger bot

This is the same group confronting a late-term abortionist in San Francisco.

youtube.com/watch?v=-T_LUSnWThc

This isn't that uncommon. It's not even illegal.

God has drawn us to this place on the internet to save us user. To spread the word. Repentance is better than dying for kike globohomo.

>This isn't that uncommon. It's not even illegal.

Attached: 1533254356706.png (144x151, 11.01K)

>And why isn’t this on the news?

Because its not illegal, alex jones has talked about how they just harvest stem cells from aborted babies and snatch them alive whenever they can. Nobody is gonna prosecute them.

It's evil and satanic.

>It's not even illegal.
Yeah, cause laws are doing us a world of good.

There is EVERYTHING wrong with it.

Thinking back on it, they actually had human fetuses at the Jesuit high school I went to.

then its god's plan to call you stupid niggers on the internet too you nigger

I never said it was good.

bibliogram.art/p/Cbd5CVJLjxv

Margaret Sanger and Emma Goldman were anti-abortion, dipshit. Why do you think they were so big on pushing birth control?

Good, I can take the abuse. It's good practice to deal with the kike.

jewish niggers will burn in hell forever no matter how many innocent chickens you ritually slaughter in crown heights.

Attached: jesus-moneychangers.jpg (421x453, 29.05K)

Sanger was one of the most demonic people to ever exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbFKC3xySMw

yes there is dog fucker. abortion should not exist except in cases where shits fucked like rape/incest and even then if early abortion can be avoided with shit like plan b. only other use would be if a child had horrible genetic defects, etc. making it more compassionate to end it's life of pure suffering. killing babies just because people are too lazy to use a condom or birth control or pull out or get plan B within the couple days after getting nutted in, etc. is just fucking demonic beyond belief

>How the fuck is something like this allowed to exist in America?
Because Americans are either retarded or they're the biggest fucking pussies on earth. Sometimes both.

it's god's plan that you're just dumb cattle for the jews

Imagine if all babies were aborted

Why would I care?

It's pure evil.