Bob Saget complained of longterm Covid issues before sudden death, family says that’s unlikely

>New details have emerged following the death of Bob Saget that reveal more about the actor and comedian’s health leading up to his sudden passing.
>As reported by TMZ, Saget allegedly told some of the stage crew on hand at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall in Orlando that he had been battling COVID-19 for a long period of time the night before he was last seen entering his hotel room. Rosalie Cocci, the showrunner for Saget’s last performance, told investigators that the comedian told her and some other members on staff that his hearing had been affected by the virus and that it was bothering him all night.
>However, Saget’s family told the outlet that they do not believe that the Full House star was battling COVID for a long period of time since they said he had contracted it only two weeks before his death and that he never mentioned having any hearing issues.

Attached: 3B2796D3-71B9-4F17-B67E-089941BC583B.jpg (828x841, 160.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEuRWLgWMjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very suspect.
and police say they believe Bob hit his head so hard on the white padding above the bed (there’s wood behind it) that it caused internal bleeding.
I can’t see how the fuck he would manage to do that.

Attached: 2E008F05-304C-4199-9B6F-DCB3BD12B971.jpg (828x1312, 201.99K)

>hearing issues
100% vax killed him. One of the biggest complaints coming out of that reddit board was tinnitus.

he was actually battle ADE from the death jab.

i dont care about a dead jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=CEuRWLgWMjo

Feels cozy old frens

Tinnitus is a vaccine symptom. There have been suicides over it.

Guy was beaten to death by some whore's security. Couldn't be much more obvious if we had the fucking video.

Now they say it is more likely he hit his head (hard enough to fractur his skull and orbitals) by falling in the bathroom. Then stumbled to bed where he died.
>injuries in line with falling from 30 feet
Some people really don't get what this means.

>AMERICA, AMERICA THIS IS YOU
Yes we are a laughing stock.

He had a fucking crushed skull

I get that, ive had tinnitus since december and its fucking hell just laying in bed with intense static in my ears.
Ear exercises havent worked, probably something with my Jaw

Attached: 1645600792043.jpg (926x1024, 114.02K)

Is there toxicology yet? Wake me when we see the toxicology cause Bob Saget did a lot of drugs.

There's nothing inherently suspicious about that. He could have hit his head on a headboard, tripped in the tub and hit his head, hes a tall guy he could have hit his head on a light fixture. The fact that you guys are still looking into what's clearly a case of a mid death is kinda pathetic.

Antivaxx chuds, his death is on YOUR hands

Attached: poster-get-vaccinated.jpg (275x206, 11.94K)

>"he got covid, and the covid cracked the back of his open like a fucking melon. That's just how covid works."
Another "covid" death to not pay any attention to, I see.

Strange timing as those rumors of him raping & murdering that girl back in 1990 were surfacing again. Kinda like Bourdain.

>Some people really don't get what this means
Aliens?

Weak ass white men hits a padded head board and dies. My boy Tyronej has been shot 3 times and me once.

Ah yes I just hit my head so badly that it broke my skull, i will now get up and go to bed instead of dying here where I fell

When you slip on tile there's some momentum force so if you hit your head on like the edge of a sink it's going to be harder then if just fell normally.

We really don't need to pretend Bob Saget one of Americas most beloved people had some secret life with myriads of enemies that want to go though all this to silence bad jokes.

Just a mild case of death goy. Fractured skull is a small price to pay to save grandma.

What the hell does covid have to do with his brains being bashed in.

shieeeeeeeeeet

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14.45K)

It was Uncle Jessie in the Conservatory with the candle holder.

>There's nothing inherently suspicious about that. He could have hit his head on a headboard, tripped in the tub and hit his head, hes a tall guy he could have hit his head on a light fixture. The fact that you guys are still looking into what's clearly a case of a mid death is kinda pathetic.

Getting nervous, rabbi?

Attached: 6cdaa60db6f2b3bffb2eded085d6e0afc.jpg (619x460, 45.66K)

get tinnitus and die from the shot or take ibuprofen for a week cycled with Tylenol, and try not to eat spicy foods
>nsaids cause hearing loss
yeah, but you get it

This

>I must strawman instead of considering other possibilities like his wife and daughters having him killed for his moneh

Clot shot, tripped and hit his head over and over because the multiple clots made him retarded

Tfw a man called Conor Viddart goes around killing people and we're just quietly tallying up the victims.

Saget wasn’t vaccinated though, stating that he doesn’t believe in the vaccine. I mean neither was Norm.

>Clown dies clown death.
I donno, for some reason that seems fitting.