Why do you browse here?

why do you browse here?

Attached: 1647929004135.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

I hate jews, niggers, and trannys

fpbp

Because it's not a censored echo chamber like every other platform.

banned from everywhere else

Attached: 1646736090495.jpg (600x900, 430.47K)

I hate myself

And jannies

I have to deradicalize this board, it's my duty as a patriot of the western hemisphere.

Because the world is full of hypocrisy and corruption and people try to pretend as if it isn't. Everywhere except here.

For news mainly

I came here when Indiachan got shoad by moshes. This place is not as fun as indiachan

STOP REPLYING TO FROG POST IN THE CATALOG, FAGGOTS

this and I'd rather get lied to by some autist on Any Forums than MSM

Im allowed to make abhorrent posts without being banned

Exposure therapy.

Not to see youre stupid ass, but here you are.

dunno, can't leave

Attached: tenor (2).gif (246x236, 648.16K)

because anonymity makes for the best communication, and an anonymous imageboard like this makes for the ideal social medium
the people here are people who realize this, and are generally much more intelligent than the average person too

I should stop.
For every valuable bit of new information there's loads of demoralization. I'm going for a walk tomorrow.

We need an indiachan general here.

i'm mentally handicapped

I'm lonely. I have no friends. I have no social life because of social anxiety. I've never had a role model. As a child my only friend was fire, daydreams and video games. I was always bullied and hated by everyone. On here I'm mostly anonymous, nobody knows me or my vulnerability. I feel safe to express myself freely. I'll probably hang myself regardless soon. I've been working on it but can't do it

time to denazify Any Forums

Attached: mcnuke.jpg (1000x1000, 254.07K)

To fuck up university studies.

To troll toothless inbred hillbillies while drunk.

You gotta do a lot of walkin to make up for so much shitposting

Unironicly, the best political discussion in the country

i'm lonely and this retarded schizoid friend simulator is my only outlet for social interaction

To bring sanity to your retard echo chamber.

Board could do with a re-nazification,

T. Canadian with vpn

mein nigga!

Attached: rev1.jpg (1009x702, 80.32K)

To bad mmos are so shit now

Fun way to get the news.

it's nice being in the company of fellow autists who see through the bullshit of the world we live in

Attached: 1645067937573.jpg (454x455, 34.23K)

To waste time in between /NBA/ discord server posts. It's mostly dead but sometimes there's a funny post or two

Attached: 1645490608145.png (1120x1652, 1.22M)

I like to watch chuds recite their talking points at each other like they're animals interacting in the zoo. Sometimes I can't tell if Fox News is getting their ideas from pol or the other way around it's fun.

Did you not know that you can fascinate a woman with the gift of cheese?

Attached: 1647986185009.jpg (1600x1200, 205.58K)