What if God doesn't show himself to humans because most people are fickle and would reject him while knowing for sure...

What if God doesn't show himself to humans because most people are fickle and would reject him while knowing for sure the nature of God, making them blasphemers against the Holy Ghost?

Attached: 1647160202330.jpg (600x765, 68.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358763079/#358775205
youtube.com/watch?v=s26XpHL214s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He doesn't show himself because God isn't real.

Resident of The Great Satan TM disbelieves in the existence of Christ. Shocking.

Leo Gura says that love is indifference. Maybe it is. My interpretation. God's love being perfect and all encompassing, is indifferent to everything. Because God wouldn't treat anything differently, God doesn't seek out anything. Otherwise, god might collect anything it touched like water droplets converging or a Katamari rolling over all of existence.

The biblical god is a fictitious jewish invention.

It's been awhile but wasn't the reason God stopped directly communicating with humans due to the isrealities accepting kings?

he did show himself to humans, and they out him on a cross

>What if God doesn't show himself to humans because most people are fickle and would reject him while knowing for sure the nature of God, making them blasphemers against the Holy Ghost?

If you're talking about the judeo christian god, he'd just smite the shit out of you.
Source: I read the book.

Attached: 1625393559962.jpg (1280x960, 239.76K)

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358763079/#358775205

Attached: Göbbels Christianity.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

He showed himself about 2000 years ago.

We are afraid to walk with God because we are deeply ashamed of who we are.

Ah, I see this is the discord christian bait thread.

He wants you to take that leap of faith into the unknown.

youtube.com/watch?v=s26XpHL214s

I want to believe in God so bad but after seeing scumbags ruin my life and prosper despite being a good person it's hard....

Then I look at nature and how cruel it is... I struggle with my faith sometimes

what if god was one of us, just a slob like one of us, a nigger on the bus tryign to make his way home

>What if God doesn’t show himself to humans

You are inside of God and God is inside of you. You cannot escape God, ever. God is merely hidden in this dimension so that God’s children can have free will and learn about the nature of good and evil. Basically, this dimension is really just an incredibly well designed illusion.

our relationship with God is hard, but then again, real relationships are always hard but worth it.

Cruelty is subjective and the bible doesn't depict a world that is fluffy and made of candy. It's the exact opposite. it shows us how deeply flawed we are as humans and how violent and radical we can be. The bible provides us with the wisdom to be the best human beings we can possible be in a world that is deeply embedded in rebellion towards God.

He would abolish whiteness
>.t jew

Attached: ovuputu.jpg (552x552, 82.07K)

Your kind doesn't believe in god. Money is your god and your (((tribe))) wants revenge against god.

>>>sci

Attached: 4chan scianon.jpg (1010x1488, 45.68K)

Most would die gazing upon his glory while imbued with their unrepentant
and unrefined nature, Abraham was the closest and the event left with a glowing face for awhile