Is it true that Mexican Bernie Sanders doesn't like president Biden?

Is it true that Mexican Bernie Sanders doesn't like president Biden?

Attached: tagreuters.com2021binary_LYNXMPEH060X4-BASEIMAGE.jpg (800x548, 36.03K)

Idk you tell me

Attached: rollo ahmed[3].jpg (400x500, 46.49K)

hope this dude dies. seriously, mexico wtf were you thinking?

Who

British nutcase here reportin in m8. Nobody in mexico knows or understands anything so don't expect any kind of congruent or meaningful response from any of them, this place is a retarded shithole, people have plans for their lives, then they get bored, take drugs and fuck random people or shoot eachother. Who gives a fuck what their politicians think? This place is fucking doomed. Really fucking hardcore parties though.

He doesn't like Pre-Trump presidents which is what Biden is.
Trump and AMLO are both the same. Trump in a long ass time gave AMLO the option of no USA interference, all he had to do was stop central fags and keep them in Mexico. It is the only reason remain in Mexico exists. Biden is intervening how to run Mexico. The clock is running out on remain in Mexico and title 42. Biden presidency is bitching about his energy reform and his coal and gas usage.

I LOVE JEWS AND I LOVE ISRAEL

Probly because he knows all the beaners will be jumping the fence and coming home when biden totally finishes the US off

Nigga what the fuck is wrong with Mexicans? CDMX is full of fucking retards, every time I go out some retarded mexicana asks me to make out or straight up fuck me. Everyone is either retarded or a scammer, half the population are constantly on some form of narcotic and nobody knows where the fuck they are or have any long-term plans. Truly a mad land. Gotta hand it to you though, the Mezcal is pretty lit and the parties are insane. Is it fear of death that makes everyone retarded or is the fact that everyone is retarded the factor that makes everyone shoot each other and get high 24/7?

Well Biden is literally ruining every relationship out there in the world right now.

>Nobody in mexico knows or understands anything
This.
The average Mexican doesn't understand absolutely anything.

Your country is fucked, I'm not saying this to demoralize you, but fucking wow mate. How are people this insane/retarded? Holy foooook, if you have more than one brain cell and don't want to spend your life partying or getting shot at, then what the fuck would you stay here for?

Its my home

That's fair, I respect that. Good luck Mexibro, I'm just enjoying how crazy this place is.

It seems that you only look for globohomo-news. Mexico does not get into global mess = bad

Bro this country is fucked, you know how many people got LGBT tags and trannies there are on Tinder? So much American culture and fast food up in here. You think you guys aren't part of globohomo? You are like slave producers who just walk around and fuck or kill whatever. Nothing makes sense here.

You have to go back

I have property here, and family. This is the home i grew up in and I dearly love it. However, Mexicans are extremely retarded low IQ NIGGERS. I hate to love this place, I love surrounded by savages and people who don't have a concept of the future. They live here and now, they don't plan anything, they don't have a concept of why, they just move with the flow. But there's no way around it, Mexico's average IQ is 80. No matter what political mumble jumble we can come up with, beaners won't understand 10% of what you say to them

It called nafta retard. Before nafta mexicans all wore fucking hand made leather shoes made locally. After NAFTA USA NIGGER IMPORTED FUCKING CHINK NIKE SHOES. BOUGHT OUR BEANS AND RESOLD THEM BACK TO US.
BECAUSE OF NAFTA WE GOT MCDONALDS AND GLOBAL HOMO.
THE REASON?
It is quit simple, Mexico was run buy one centralized party like China, pretty much china copied us with nationalization and the "democratic election" meme. The president was in power total control and would willful transition the power to his successor.

Eventually the jews enter into PRI and took over. Amlo was part of PRI, he left because the jews took over and picked their guy to be leader.
Eventually when kike's inside man was elected all of the sudden ThE PESO CRASHES THE IMF AND WORLD BANK WANT LIBERAL CHANGES!!!!
>THE INSIDE GUY IS IN POWER TO COMPLY AND SELL ALL NATIONAL INDUSTRIES TO THE KIKES.
Before this the inside guy Signed NAFTA to bring in global homo and CO like MCDONALDS.

I got people to fuck with first and parties to have, don't worry, I'm not coming back.

I get that, it's not even upsetting it's legitimately just shocking, people don't even move in the supermarkets, I accidentally knocked two people over in the supermarket and they just got back up and kept walking forward. I've never seen shit like this before man, holy shit. It's fun for a holiday and fucking around, but holy shit its hard to take anything seriously around here. I admire you guys for trying, but holy fuck.

most likely you went to parties with the sons kf narcos and politicians those are trash and i hope they overdose like you

Thats so fucking grim man.

How many narco fags do you reckon I could get rid of in Minecraft here in CDMX before I go home without getting caught? Also I party with basically everyone, been to regular fuckers houses and fucked the daughters, nobody even fucking cares.

based AMLO

>Mexicans are extremely retarded low IQ NIGGERS
Yeah but this is almost in every country you are living, there's thousands of retard fuckers that don't get why the fuck the situation they are craving is their own fault.

You are here? Really? You are pic related?

Attached: images (41).jpg (400x400, 15.24K)

This is the reality here. This is why only dictatorships work here. Mexicans aren't smart enough to understand freedom or democracy, they only understand the law of the strongest. They want the government to take control and allow them enough mobility to do the bare minimum to survive and have quick dopamine releases without thinking about others or the future. You would be surprised, but I guarantee that 90% of Mexico don't understand life goals, they literally don't have long term objectives. Everything must have immédiate results and as long as you can eat today, there's no need to think about anything else. They just go to public school because they have to and say "some day i will be a doctor", but don't seem to realize that everyday actions build that future. They just move through it and when they are old enough to achieve those goals, they just change whatever they are doing for some quick dopamine release. Even people who go through higher education do this. They end up as doctors and lawyers because life put them there, they never had the objective to make something of their lives.

Attached: 1645820001123.jpg (629x640, 186.31K)

The fucking population is doomed to their own demise, this fuckers here believe that they are entitled to receive everything from others instead of working for it, I fucking hate my fucking compatriots the retarded assholes believed that there was really going to be a change and they are also the same type of people that only think about where they'll be partying at the end of the weekend, god I hate this fuckers

>I accidentally knocked two people over in the supermarket and they just got back up and kept walking forward
They probably were too afraid to engage some coked out european sex tourist that just knocked them over.

he's fucking up so bad im running out of Juan Dinero candles to make a living
i dont know what im gonna do bros
i regret voting for him so much its unreal

Attached: juan-de-dinero.jpg (720x960, 95.21K)

This. We don't fuck with white people, they are intimidating, we see them as superior. Unless you are a narco and want to rob him

>i regret voting for him so much its unreal
Why didn't you vote for el bronco?

He's a mixed figure, he's right in things such as the energy reform (fuck gringos lmao) and highly corrupt political class but he's also similar to mussolini that he only hires people that are loyal to him w/o prior knowledge which inevitably causes mismanagement and decay, for instance, shortage of medical treatments for cancer patients and somewhat disappointing economic growth.

>i regret voting for him so much its unreal
>muh vote

This is 98% of the population right here. Bunch of retards