What's wrong with race-mixing, exactly?

What's wrong with race-mixing, exactly?

Attached: alicia.joi2.jpg (900x900, 167.71K)

It's a crime against the Creator.
There are a hundred of these threads in the last day or so. Get lost.

Attached: racemixing undesirable results 2.jpg (1796x752, 154.21K)

All women between 18-35 are on birth control. There's no such thing as race-mixing unless you produce offspring. Have sex. It's fun, exercising, and rewarding and experts say it's great for your health.

t. not a glowie

That is a good looking nigger

user so let me tell you a story all about how some nigger gave me her number upside down and i wanted to fuck her and call her right there but couldn't read shit on the receipt cause she was drunk as a niger

Attached: fbi chan.jpg (1280x720, 108.59K)

Your children will be deformed and look nothing like you, undoing thousands of years of procreation for one selfless act in the name of your own perverse self interests.

Think bigger than yourself retard

Your children will resent you for making them more isolated in this already dysfunctional society. Okay okay I was told I didn’t have a problem at all but I didn’t know if I needed it for this one but I was just trying not a lot.

The kids grow up hating their lives.

>I was never white enough for the white kids
>I was never black enough for the black kids
>I was never Jewish enough for the Jewish kids
Etc.

Then it turns into a "everyone needs to be like me" mentality where all the mixed race people want to start being the majority over pure blooded people.

Why are kikes constantly posting racemixing posts

Attached: 224586E2-76E6-45D8-AB76-53A5413E2FA7.jpg (657x777, 68.81K)

It is a form of chud rape because most people don't ask for Any Forums's consent first.

Attached: 1612551127568704.png (384x565, 146.08K)

There is nothing wrong with racemixing, the problem is when you racemix and dont teach your child to one culture, so he ends up not knowing whether he belongs to one nationality or the other and gets an identity crisis
Niggers are the only exception, you shouldnt mix with them ever because they are too different genetically + your child will be an uruk hai

Nothing, good of genetic health, prevents inbreeding.

Who cares what my kids look like? If you have kids to treat them like a trophy and are suggesting that the way they look means more to you than the fact that they have your DNA, you're a shit person.

>The kids grow up hating their lives.
Do you actually know any mixed race people or are just regurgitating the garbage you read here?

A French flag, how am I not surprised? Fucking stop fucking niggers Pierre, it’s ruining the white race

Its /trash/ trannies who are hypnotized by rhe sissy hypno

The Jews will teach your kid to hate you. And they’ll fall for it because they’ll be stupid.

That most of the time it's a white woman who got tagged by a BBC

>having low quality DNA is the same as having high quality DNA.

These niggers are low IQ bro, and you seem like you are too. Have fun drilling for oil

If your kids need an organ transplant it will be harder.
Your kids will feel they share the ethnicity of both parents, as well as neither in the complete sense. Therefore they will feel alienated.

Is this why americans are so fat?

>france

I'd love to pin her down, hold her by the throat, and hate-rape her.

Nothing is better than force fucking a slender little girl as she feebly tries to fight you off. Then there's the 5 seconds where you stare her in the eyes as you pump her womb full of your rape seed.

nothing is wrong with it.
the problem is that jews push this shit about how "its violence if white people prefer to date within their own race etc" so they push it in the media.

that niggress looks like a fucken huge string puppet

Attached: download.jpg (261x600, 15.45K)

very based opinion

Attached: alicia.joi3.jpg (1080x1350, 169.32K)