Japan is too cucked of a country

I see we are on the verge of WW3 and that many anons here want another 1905 moment for japan and take this opportunity for revanchism, kick russia in the ass, but sad to say most Japanese aren't even willing to fight for their country. Not to mention most of their population are pacifists thanks to the mutts dropping their bombs on their turf. What are the socio- and geopolitical implications of a major American ally too cucked to defend their country? I love and respect Japan, their culture and people but for God's sake just uncuck yourself, vote Makoto Sakurai or those Osaka restorationists and reclaim your rightful place as Asia's foremost dominant power.

>lol slide thread, off topic. also outdated
shut the fuck up. This issue is goddamn important to me as to probably each and every user here. And as outdated as it seems judging their society THIS is still the case even up to this point.

japantoday.com/category/national/only-11-of-japanese-people-willing-to-fight-for-their-country-gallup-survey

Attached: chrome_VhaKZSc6kP.png (951x505, 65.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chinadaily.com.cn/a/202203/16/WS62312173a310fd2b29e5114c.html
cfr.org/project/will-japanese-change-their-constitution
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pic rel

Attached: images_Fight_0515_2.jpg (817x762, 144.35K)

Fake news idiot. Japan will rather fight to death than dominated by subhuman chinkoids and vatniks
Being an ally to the West had brought Japan prosperity and peace. They know that if the west fall, so do them. The liberal democracy is the final truth of world politics. Cope seethe subhuman

to understand Japan, you need to understand it is an seismically active archipelago with no natural resources
if you are a world leader looking for a country to conquer, Japan is going to be near the bottom of your list
anything you build here is subject to collapse on you in an earthquake and be washed away by the following tsunami
there's not much farmland here, it's mostly mountains and 60% of consumed calories are imported
there's no petroleum or mineral resrouces to speak of
not only that, it has the 5th strongest military in the world
the only value Japan has is its people and the products they produce
but you won't even get that if you kill them all in a war
that is why Japan is for the Japanese, you can't take Japan away from the Japanese, because without the Japanese, it's not Japan
it's very yin/yang

You are all overworked sexless suicidal incels you little faggot

Based

And your men look better in dresses
We all have something to contribute to the world

>a major American ally

OP is a literal retard.

Attached: 1640400805175.webm (472x848, 1.55M)

I am curious though as someone on the ground, do you ever see a resurgence of Japanese nationalism? Or are they to far gone????

>that is why Japan is for the Japanese
>t. sexpat incel immigrant

You will never be Japanese.

Japan is already past the point of no return, it will never become a great power again. This is what vassalhood does to a mfer.

Attached: 1642815023545.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

Can’t argue with them digits

Attached: A5B285CF-6188-4CA3-811A-B85B3BF324F3.png (1792x828, 2.96M)

I should hope not
they are currently attempting to change the Japanese constitution to remove pacifcist and grant governement "emergency powers" clause
Think Trudeau
I hope nobody falls for this trick

>they are currently attempting to change the Japanese constitution to remove pacifcist and grant governement "emergency powers" clause
That was under Abe though? The current Kishida cabinet actually has a different approach to foreign policy

I don't know about Japan but here in the west nationalism is considered bad, borders are considered bad, races don't exist, white people are evil/bad, differences are purely social and cultural and we're exactly the same as bantu niggers.

Tell me again why I should give my life for this fucking country?

>That was under Abe though?
No, that is now,
chinadaily.com.cn/a/202203/16/WS62312173a310fd2b29e5114c.html

>The fat American goblin asks a Japanese are you willing to fight for your country? Leans in, the bad body odor scares the Japanese native and promptly says "no thank you, no English"
>The fat American goblin sighs, that's another "no" as he writes down the survey results on the back of a McDonald's tissue

Unfortunately thats true in the big cities.
Combination of decades of Animes, videos games, low crime rate, living in parents basement, no will to marry or reproduce, very low libido, shit salaries and shit jobs and shut life.
We are happier in countryside. average of three kids per family, lower pay but better Work Life balance, better food, better air.

So he pulled off a 360? kinda glad that your legislature is acting their shit together, keep it up

>Afghanistan
didn't seem that way

USA wants to turn Japan into "diverse" place with forced vaccinations, just go to the root to see it
cfr.org/project/will-japanese-change-their-constitution
pacifist constitution means 100% of Japanese money can be spent on Japan and defenses instead of squandered in far away wars like USA
no emergency powers have been needed before, there is no excuse to have them now
covid is evidence why no such emergency powers should be allowed ever

Attached: 1505467197758.png (3781x2700, 2.64M)

japan is literally the only country in the world where people protest to don't have a real army.
America mistake was making japan too pacifist

Japan and australia wont do shit if china takes taiwan. Asia doesn't have its own version of nato, if any country decides to assist taiwan, it would pull them into the war.

Canadians talk big game about defending this shit hole but are cowards in reality. Please annex me America.

Are you implying that the Afghans wanted their puppet "republic" government?

>pacifist constitution means 100% of Japanese money can be spent on Japan and defenses instead of squandered in far away wars like USA
Huh, sounds like a 4D chess move

Japan has the strongest non-nuclear military in the world
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.php

stay stronk fren

>flip wants japs to come back
lol