Seh Yuh Sorry!

And pay gibs.

huffpost.com/entry/prince-william-kate-middleton-bahamas-reparations_n_6239e020e4b0c727d48397df

Attached: jpg.jpg (735x607, 65.5K)

Das Jamaica flag doe

Im not even surprised that anyone hates niggers anymore.Ever since I was a child anytime a member of the british royal family came down here you'd see these same motherfuckers with placards coming out and asking for gibs.Fucking trillions have been donated to Africa over the decades and they're stilll starving out like wild animals down there and still asking for more. Trying to uplift the race as a whole is completely impossible seeing as almost all have some semblance of this kind of mindset that the british are responsible for everything bad that happens in the country. Either that or its a case of the upper class trying to ''badmind'' ghetto youths for no reason. Sick of this embarrassing bullshit.

Oh shut up fast nigger and go smoke some pot.

Go kneel and kiss an amerinigger's feet cletus. Its all you motherfuckers are known for now.

You have aids.

Jamaica is a lovely place..except for the fact that you can’t throw a stone without hitting a nigger.

The beaches are beautiful, except for the fact that you have to share it with a bunch of niggers.

The land is beautiful. Except for the fact that it’s occupied by a bunch of criminal fastniggers.

I do like your fat ass black bitches though. Nasty little sluts that give aalll up for daddy. Can’t see their nigger asses in the dark though, and since there’s hardly any electricity there, it’s a problem.

NO FUCK YOU
GIVE BACK BICYCRE

Attached: S0W0fS8CYN-czUO-19VhqsF4rsIG23o9q_-B--B0p0E.jpg (480x360, 11.59K)

Alright +XTnGayu.
Worse. Imagine being tanned brown and having to live among them. I naturally spoke proper english as a kid and at school I was told I sounded like a faggot for speaking properly.

I CYAAAANT BELEEV IT

Heh,cant disagree with that,avoid the ones in downtown Kingston though,some of them have diseases and are also used as distractions to rob you.

they all look the same fren

They don’t :)

Attached: C62BBE54-0027-4D4B-BE2D-3CC3B0C7EE4D.jpg (3840x2160, 154.09K)

It’s a pretty cool little country. Would be mind numbing to live in forever. The most intelligent people I found were a literary group somewhere on the eastern side of the island. Downloaded their book and the first story was literally about nigger poompoom fucking. So stupid. Music is constantly blaring and fucking poverty level food choices everywhere.

Not even bragging but finding someone on the street with even half of my thought process is near to impossible,make one coherrent statement about any subject with a few three syllable words thrown in there and they think you're a fucking genius. The woman are loud and disgusting sometimes but they make a good fuck,going through a town without atleast 1 to 2 men walking infront of you asking for money is near impossible. Thankfully I live in a more calm area of the country. Other places are fucking hell.

Wagwan user, you guys still have Covid lockdowns over there?

Most of the mandates were pretty soft before they were dropped last friday,the worst of it was back in March-June 2020. The only places vaccine mandates existed were a few work places,you could enter any business place without a single dose unless if you work there.

Sounds like you had it easy , it was fucked over here. I still can’t legally fly anywhere cause I’m unvaxxed and only now have some provinces dropped some of the rules.

I don't think these faggots are finished just yet,they've recently been speaking about a new variant that appears to be a substrain of omicron,they're easing the pressure with the war theater hoping a large enough section of each population will let them get away with it once more under emergency powers.

wagwan pum pum boy?

You don’t talk like all the Caribbean people we have here bro, most of the Jamaicans and trinis sound like they just got off the boat, all I hear is patois and fucking dancehall. Even the arabs here listen to dancehall. It’s cursed.

any right wing party in the country?

Yes I talk patois, but that's just because it's how most people down here speak so best to do that or you'll stick out like a sore thumb. I prefer phonk and doom but listen to a few dancehall songs even though it's all the same shit. Fuck bitches,shoot niggers in head,smoke weed repeat.Only thing I like about here is I can call more darker looking guys niggers both in college and highschool,perform sieg heils in class with bros,name the 109 and the most that I'll get is a stern 15 second talking to from one of my highschool teachers.It's always the female ones that get all emotional about it.

The fuck you doing here

Are you me?

Nope us puppets both of them