Hunter Biden about to get BTFO

If you believe Q posts about it, he left the laptop on purpose after being mistreated by Joe for years. What is public and available is bad enough, how is globohomo going to rationalize this one? Hunter and Joe kiddie diddlin and doing kompromat for favors in Ukraine and China? Its all but public knowledge now. (B-b-but last time I checked Hunter wasnt running for pres) Just shut the fuck up shills

Attached: 06415095fae59688.jpg (410x416, 161.85K)

>Q
>two more weeks
fuck off kike

Everyone including FBI knew before 2020 elections nothing will happen. Again

What's wrong with taking a snuggle nap with your neice/daughter?

That laptop was damning, remember that guy that came out on fox news saying hunter was his friend and hunter and his dad were doing shady stuff in China? Who was that guy again? We need check and make sure he's alive. The whole Biden family is dangerous for national security, who knows how many foreign countries have blackmail and I mean real blackmail not just the made up kind like they did to Trump.

>If you believe Q posts about it,
/gayresearch/ called, they want their retard boomer back. How can they complete the research unless you help them complete it? You have to keep researching and trusting the plan even though you don't know what exactly the plan is.

You guys are fucking weirdos, please don't stop

Attached: 1640364764852.png (1018x554, 736.42K)

Cut the Qtard shit out user and just focus on the facts, you loose so many people the mention you mention Q shit

Can someone enlighten me on Q please

fpbp
OP = CIA agent

Hunter certainly lived live to its fullest didn't he

> how is globohomo going to rationalize this one?
They won't. They won't report on it. Wasn't there supposed to be a trucker convoy to DC? * crickets *
> What is public and available is bad enough
Normies don't know anything about it.

Tony bobalinsky

Attached: qui.png (489x559, 234.3K)

That’s a pretty wholesome photo. I took a nap with my daughter on the couch after work today. Her love for me as a father is more fulfilling than any love I’ve ever received from a woman because it’s not driven by lust or the need for companionship. It’s pure and incorruptible.

wrong board for enlightenment user

shills abound have a bump

Boomer here who forgot more about watergate than most of you ever learned. I'll break it down.
> Laptop has evidence of criminal acts
> DOJ uses secret warrants to suppress story
> Uses public resources to do all of this
> knowing the laptop is real

> = using public funds as a public official to commit a crime
> obstruction of justice
> because you knew the laptop was real.

It doesn't matter if there is a single crime on the laptop, it's the coverup that's the crime. Same thing that got Nixon

leftism..... its a hell of a drug

This is just cute. I want that hunter methcock.

checked

Oh. . My. . Fug . .
Shids about to get /comfe/

Nothing is wrong with that. Fucking your niece is another story. From your image you can clearly see they are close. And from other pictures, videos, messages, timestamps and location data you can piece together that he fucked her.

Attached: 1648039734326.png (1549x2017, 2.16M)

>2 more weeks
Bro you faggots have been spamming this shit for over a year. Neck yrself