WHY THE FUCK DID THE WEST START A ECONOMIC WAR WITH THE EAST?

WE'RE THE ONES FUCKING LOSING ATM
PETROL PRICES THROUGH THE ROOF AND INFLATION OUT THE ASS AND ALL PUTIN HAS TO DO IS START SELLING OIL IN RUBLES TO BOUNCE BACK IN A FUCKING DAY

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

THE SANCTIONS ARE DOING NOTHIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1567356175-285834-dumped-art-scale-2_00x-gigapixel.jpg (2330x2160, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlLSa7zszxc
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=MnOHKPah8-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hehehe it will get worse hehehehe much worse
Hehehe

Yup Biden is a retard

>WE'RE THE ONES FUCKING LOSING ATM
No. The rest of the world outside of the US is losing.

Attached: 47195813.jpg (1600x1312, 377.7K)

Attached: cope-seethe.gif (498x280, 2.16M)

its hillarious. fiat currency is destroying itself to own le ebil russians. the US has basically proven that the US dollar is not a trusted medium of exchange.

i predict massive highs for bitcoin in the coming months

west is only losing if you're not in office you silly goose

what rock have you been living under?

It's actually called military strategy. Assault your enemy on all fronts. I hate to say it but my country has been economically stagnate for at least a decade and no leader here wishes to invest in anything new or worth while. For some reason the west is not contracting with any countries other than China and some of India. Maybe Vietnam or Thailand but in general the outsourcers aren't even outsourcing to new areas. For some reason they decided to squeeze the US's economy instead of taking the money from foreign investments and investing it back into the country. This is a huge weakness to western elites because that's how revolutions start. This can be exploited by your enemies. The fact is this war in Ukraine is a weapon system. The main goal is not to control Ukraine so much as it is to assault and insult American's foreign diplomatic image and it's economic stagnation. Highly recommend you look up the book unrestricted warfare. You don't need to kill people to win wars. You have to make it harder for them to field armies. America's health care system, real estate market and it's media are all exploitable weaknesses that an enemy can use to create social unrest and make it harder for a nation to project power. If you design systems to exploit these weaknesses that create a synergy and work together then you can choke a nation to death before they even square up.

I really, really, really like that picture

We don't use petrol in 'Merica you faggot

you fucking retards are thinking the west is losing because we're paying 50 cents more on a gallon of gas, meanwhile russians are sitting in lines for 2-3 hours just so they can get 5kg of sugar.

Suck it up faggot

Great reset agenda.

>you fucking retards are thinking the west is losing because we're paying 50 cents more on a gallon of gas, meanwhile russians are sitting in lines for 2-3 hours just so they can get 5kg of sugar.

Source?

american sources

Attached: pe3d8.jpg (600x493, 33.34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AlLSa7zszxc
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=MnOHKPah8-c

They power their cars with sugar!? We should try that, sugar is cheap here.

See this is another great example. No one really knows what's going on in Russia. All you have to do is let the whores in the US media work themselves up and create propaganda. Russia could be losing. They could be winning. We don't know because our media isn't even trying to figure anything out. They're whores used to push a narrative that makes them short term money. In the west here it's to the point that no one actually trusts the media to give them information. The propaganda that Obama has okayed in the US has become counter productive to thier domestic policy objectives.

>i predict massive highs for bitcoin in the coming months
if any of your predictions hold any weight at all you'd be rich by now

>i predict massive highs for bitcoin in the coming months

Attached: 17c.png (2847x1412, 1.94M)

the 'west' didn't. the deep state did, knowing full well the west would be fucked and crushed economically.

pandemic, economies crushed, maybe war equals great reset for them

nz we're playing $3 per litre for petrol now. 4 months ago it was $2.35 per liter. can you burgers pls stop this madness.

Attached: 1631356893144.jpg (255x205, 11.81K)

huehuehuehuehuehue

>can you burgers pls stop this madness.
No

Attached: 1498128959363.jpg (321x340, 33.88K)

Attached: 1200px-Sieg_oder_Bolschewismus.jpg (1200x1741, 564.4K)

i guess im cucked.

Attached: 1632383539878.jpg (400x400, 18.26K)

I know what's going on here. How? Well...

>WHY THE FUCK DID THE WEST START A ECONOMIC WAR WITH THE EAST?

Because we allowed for sorcerers to rule over us and are too cowardly to do anything when they cross the line. It can not go on like this. It's a genocide every day so a few effeminate can party and drink the blood of children without consequence.

Attached: 1647042904860.jpg (886x1280, 90.3K)

Sorry. We're going isolationist. China will be shipping starving chink army for your dairy and cattle soon. Get prepared asap

hey ruski can you ship some petrol to nz pls.

Spengler was correct, we are entering the era of Caesars, authoritharian leaders are gonna start poppuing up everywhere. The age of USA-led liberal democracies is over.

the chinks getting fat on our dairy is the only thing keeping our country running at the moment. coof has killed our tourism industry and we basically have nothing else. we have oil and gas fields but government doesnt want to drill cause dolphins and shit.

Damn bro no problem it costs like 50 rubles per liter in here. 60 for diesel.

Take a picture of the sugar aisle

Russia's oil is shutting down and they don't have the know how to maintain they're infrastructure. That's not even mentioning that the supply lines are going to become increasingly dangerous for transporting goods.

Attached: 1506083098291.jpg (339x422, 33.09K)

What is the importance of 68?

holy shit thats less than a $1nzd per litre. i'd be happy to pay you double that.

That will collapse. After it collapses they'll send the hungry hordes. Be ready.

what about the chinks or the pajeets. they dont give a shit about mutt sanctions. cant they take over?

Inflation was getting hyper ridiculous before the sanctions, they're just trying to move that blame to russia.

Where the fuck can I buy Rubles in the UK?!

I've been searching all day!

There's a hysteria with sugar, elderly is buying everything because they remember the Soviet Union.
Let's trade lol. And I remember that it did cost like 10 rubles in the 00s.

I can confirm, but it's because our older generations are easily stirred into panic (generational trauma of roughly 40-60 years) and when there's signs of HAPPENING they start buying sugar and buckwheat en masse. When HAPPENING passes, sugar and buckwheat are back like nothing happened.
So far prices have risen only on some foreign stuff. Several homegrown products have actually become cheaper.

Chinks are in far worse position than Russia. Pajeets are probably the closest group that you could even think of allying with.

Black market?

Attached: 1601621212671.jpg (1200x662, 85.29K)

Based Spengler poster. We are in the twilight of the winter period. Shit is going to be nuts. Many antichrists have already come, the final one I fear will appear soon.

It's the great reset you mong

pajeets have no military power and are weak
an american tranny can kill 5 easily before it kills itself
When is HAPPENING gonna pass?

>THE SANCTIONS ARE DOING NOTHIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We were supposed to implode but Russia is supposed to sit and watch ( for some odd ass reason ).
And sanctions are all we can really do to Russia or try to do. The globalists have SEVERELY underestimated Putin.

Attached: 1636933375792.png (1080x1789, 2.09M)

I have no crypto atm and I'll be damned if I'm paying gas fees