How have we let things get so bad?

Picture this: White American and European children daily watch films like Nightmare on Elm Street and Total Recall, or television shows comparable to them. A typical scene in one of these will have a figure emerge from a television set; the skin of his face will realistically peel away to reveal a hideously deformed man with razor-blade fingers, fingers which start growing to several feet in length, and—suddenly—the victim is slashed to bloody ribbons. This is not entertainment. This is the deeply paranoid hallucination of the LSD acid head. The worst of what happened in the 1960's is now daily fare. Owing to the Frankfurt School and its co-conspirators, the West is on a "bad trip" from which it is not being allowed to come down.

Attached: 4FA8360F-94D7-46A4-8960-D3443EB7323A.gif (513x270, 3.12M)

>Frankfurt School led to Total Recall and F. Krueger
wtf I love the frankfurt school now

>daily watch films like Nightmare on Elm Street and Total Recall
Is this some kind of pasta from the early 90's?

Your country is being flooded with migrants and your children might not survive, but hey those jewish slasher films were heckin entertaining

A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 was in '87 and Total Recall in '90. The nog flood didn't happened until much later here.

No one even watches this shit anymore. The Total Recall remake sucked and I'm not aware of any recent NOES movies or any in the works, but I'm not really up on movies these days, since they all fucking suck. This nigger OP is talking about movies when they're already dead.

tbf nigger OP said
>or television shows comparable to them
but kids don't really watch TV anymore nor are there any modern shows that are equivalent to the level of gratuit gruesomeness that the late 80s slashers movies had
They're glued to their phones watching the faggiest cartoons and addicted to gatcha

>addicted to gatcha
Kek. I have no idea what that is. It's even worse than I've feared.

It's basically games that implement a mechanic that allows the spending of money to get random ingame items, y'know, like loot boxes. Like the nips' toy vending machines i.e. gatchas

Nightmare 3 was the best sequel. But I actually loved New Nightmare, where it takes place in “reality”. Loved 1,3 and new nightmare. 2 was very weird. It was supposed to take place 5 years later, and it had a lot of homoerotic parts in it, I think the main guy was battling against his own homosexuality. Part4 -6 were ok.

Ride the wave

Attached: omogajoxa.jpg (570x570, 84.77K)

It's called desensitisation. What you and me find cringe is different to what a man 20 years ago felt was cringe, likewise a man in 20 years will cringe at things we don't find cringe. Generations evolve.

funny you mention this. Nightmare on elm literally scarred me as a kid.

>Ride the wave
Checked. That's exactly what I do.

Attached: Silver_Surfer.jpg (250x353, 50.83K)

kek weak

Those two movies were pretty kino.

Attached: A9445972-C722-4A48-B009-A2323B0BC630.jpg (960x500, 37.27K)

Candyman scared me as a kid, imagine a giant nigger, who kills children, like small children such as I was when I watched that movie. Plus he comes through the mirror and he has a rusty hook for a hand and surrounded by bees, (I’m allergic to bees) Freddy was scary, but Candyman was my big fear.

I used to hate horror movies until I was like 18 and had a friend who introduced me to them and how corny and cheesy and fake and gay they truly are. We'd sit around and laugh at them. But, then they just got really bad. Where you can't even watch them anymore. I recommend Dale and Tucker VS Evil. Topkek

This is why when the world collapses its going to be so interesting... all of these minds exposed to so much death and torture. Even if its fiction when the shit hits the fan they are all going to go apeshit.

you know perfectly well why you were scared of the candy man. racist.

> I used to hate horror movies until I was like 18 and had a friend who introduced me to them and how corny and cheesy and fake and gay they truly are.

Attached: 407B4356-11D6-4BB9-BE2C-D5BED4E70416.gif (454x341, 640.82K)

ie the eternal plight of the hillbillies