Would a Republican or a Democrat buy this car?

Would a Republican or a Democrat buy this car?

Attached: F8C89F02-EEF2-46A0-8957-5508E46CFFB1.jpg (1242x1956, 1.35M)

I’d give him $600 for it

>200k miles
>90s accord automatic transmission
tread carefully

I'd buy it, looks nice and clean

mine is around that age and runs perfectly

I used to have one I paid 500 for it, I miss that car

Good deal.

Pretty great deal for 2022

Even if the transmission dies that's a good deal. Even 90s accords are good for 300k+ miles. $1600 for what's likely a car that will last at least another 100k miles is a damn good price. Now if that was a Buick...

Its over priced, but all used cars are right now. You could do worse, if she runs fine might be a good buy.

Soon blackrock will buy all these cars and junk them for scrap. Buy or lease new else you take the bus.

>200K miles
Bring it down to $1K and we have a deal

government buyback program? are we doing cash for clunkers again?

yeah motors and transmissions cost next to nothing on hondas, i have a k20 motor that would still be only $500 a piece from a used seller, the accord's engine will last for a long time

Fuck new cars. Especially come next year
>All new cars will have remote deactivation chips, in case you dare to break the law
>Both Ford and GM have said they'll start charging a monthly fee for additions to continue to be used
>"Oh, you didn't pay the extra $15 heated seat surcharge this month? Kek, so sorry it's disabled."

A remanufactured engine seems to run 1.9k to 2.3k. Let's say gaskets labor and bullshit would put you at about 3k total. Not a bad deal. Just immediately plan on doing the engine and transmission. A car that old you'll have to do the drive shaft along with the transmission when you do. All major components plus original price would put you at about 7-8k for a vehicle with tons of life in it.

>drive shaft
Accords are not rear wheel drive.

Still has halfshafts no?

$1600 is unreal for a 90's vintage accord. Buy if if you feel nostalgic but if its an auto trans it will nuke itself, only a manual tranny car is worth buying if its high miles.

>government buyback program? are we doing cash for clunkers again?

Whats silly is the hondas have special engines that use torch valves and have low emissions, but don't tell california that.

spbp old Honda auto trannies are made of glass

$488

/o/ called, they want their thread back

>Still has halfshafts no?
Honda driveshafts are notorious for going out, especially the right one. The trans is asymmetric and the right shaft is especially short with a sharper angle to the wheel so the bearings go out when the boot breaks prematurely.
Boot repair kits are very common

I'd wager you'd be slightly more likely to see a Democrat behind the wheel of any import, but a deal like this would appeal to any conservative minded person if the windshield, tires, and brakes are also in good condition.

they really are lol, in my old d series 2005 civic the transmission was starting to go out in the cold, plus another guy's civic with the same tranny just blew out suddenly. even my k20 6 speed has grinded in the past but at least you can put better fluid and adjust the clutch master cylinder to stop it

Standards last forever, just replace the clutch throwout bearing and disc and you're good to go.