Is this true /pol?

Is this true /pol?

I don't know how to let this sink in.

Attached: 34812932175123.jpg (540x886, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CLzInLwNydo?t=82
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk maybe. A lot of the former military powers don’t even have real militaries anymore, just pretend ones. Okay okay I’ll be there in a few months but next week can you come here so I can get it done before tomorrow or so I’ll be there in a few minutes if I can.

Yeah dude, they've already got anti-grav spacecraft, they're just keeping it secret until the time is right

Because we all know that fucken snopes has top tier information about all US military bases and their contents.

Is the US military structure and staffing 40 years ahead, no.

the USA was already done with the next gen of f35 when they started rolling them. they already got all the specs and everything just need pentagon and congress approvals.

They have a jet that could go mach 6 in the early 60s, people surprised UFO's moving in the blink of an eye, it's literally just globalhomo tech not aliens.

youtu.be/CLzInLwNydo?t=82

It's true and not only that; The modern equipment Russia develops, they don't have the industrial or economic capacity to field in significant number. That is why they modernize or even refurbish older stuff. It takes a lot of money in research and development to stay ahead. Russia in It's current state is simply no match for the US.

Russia have the white tiktak drone pill, so no one care about USA anymore.

That was the tic tac video kek

Russia don’t have the money to maintain a military full of corrupt officers, lol
Putin made the worst decision of his life

>is it cap?

What does this mean?

My grandmother (who had been a federal contractor)told me something when I was a teenager. Government tech is always at least 20 years ahead of what you think it is on the civilian side.

Tiny Russian gdp smaller than Florida gdp, lol they can’t afford a military

Sage this shit, please.

Attached: snopes--BAD_VAX_IS_GOOD.png (1212x880, 245.22K)

>But is it cap?

Attached: 1636920329339.jpg (613x533, 107.42K)

Captain Obvious here. Russia is a second class nation

no cap on the stack frfr

Advanced tech operated by dysgenic retards so it's just expensive junk.

You mean nazi Germany, fun fact, the ho229 was based on slav theory (still german engineering), Russia also got that tech and american advantage was lost when they lost the f117, now is just pure corruption, 5 ships to the garbage can, more than one hundred stealths not used, etc, where is that money? rich americans, keeping petrodollar high, niggers, overpaid workers, Israel, kikes, antichristian war, etc, your politicians are rich as fuck and are more powerfull than a third world tyrant.

>cap
wtf is this

The reason the f35 costs so much is because the entirety of that money is being used to build anti grav drones. The jet has long been finished.
That's why I ww3 with Russia and china will be hilarious. All the crazy ayy lmao miltech will come out .

If you understand it, it means you're either:
>a) nigger
>b) zoomer.

Congrats, you're a White millennial.

>Okay okay I’ll be there in a few months but next week can you come here so I can get it done before tomorrow or so I’ll be there in a few minutes if I can.

Is this a bot

According to my uncle who was airforce and stationed at Area 51 during Nam' trying to make robots unload cargo planes yes we are.

Snopes is a jew-propaganda site that pushes misinformation.

This is the deal, based on conventional numbers and quality yes, but this doesn't include black projects.

We all know nukes are a thing and they are devestating if not world ending.

But the black projects we have, China has, Koreans have, Taiwanese have, Russia, Iran, Israel, North Korea, Germany, France, UK, Saudis, India, Pakistan. etc

Each nation is investing in Asymmetrical warfare, meaning warfare beyond the means of conventional weapons. Be it cyber, viruses, lethal world ending viruses both technological and biological are a reality. Weapons we cant comprehend, each and every one of these nations pursue this, and one day something truly horrific will be unleashed. I know zombies are a meme, but don't fucking kid yourself, something like that is alive and in a Petri dish somewhere on this planet.

Attached: 17243639.jpg (1024x721, 259.88K)

I'm just responding to the OP, keep in mind Poe's law is always in effect. Not everyone here will get it. Plenty of dumb zoomed here from reddit who have no idea what goes on in the world. Let me at least be the serious one.

There are hordes of people who believe that china is some high tech superstate. Or that Russia or Chinas military are a threat and not some literal joke the state department props up so they can fearmonger.

So, we've been getting raided by snopes kikes, and every other other military is 40 years ahead of America?... Well, we had a good run, launch em.

Attached: CWflag6s.png (1500x900, 844.55K)

The tictac is just US Skunkworks, they do shit that the other military branches are not allowed to see. They were just testing the tictac to see if the navy could detect it.

See this: America or any other coastal country can be destroyed with a few nukes in the sea, then a couple of tzar in Yellowstone for Usa, not even a gundam can stop that, you need to prepare the population in a way between spartans and chinese, fun fact, conservative 50´s America was doing that and better, but for some reason your politicians just ruined everything and became third world tyrants, the only difference between Biden and Mao is that Biden can touch girls in front of everyone.

Lets put it this way, Taiwan has nuclear weapons and they bought them illegally and under the nose of everyone from Kim Jong Il.
This is why CCP hasn't truck yet, bc Taiwan will use them.

Wha the fuck is this post. Dead internet?